🏵~Prince!Gundham~🏵

Gundham slid his finger around his crown. He had done it. Somehow he had taken over hell? Everyone did his bidding. He had workers and a life he enjoyed. But he wasn't really happy. But why not? It was confusing. He scanned the room to see one of his most loyal workers. A young boy by the name of Kazuichi. Over his time in hell he had actually grown devil horns and a tail. Of course, Gundhams was way stronger and bigger. Kazuichi was dusting framed art. He didn't seem busy at all. But was humming a small tune. "Amusing.." Gundham murmured. "You! Souda!" The boy quickly turned around and bowed. "Yes my lord?" Kazuichi asked. he was frightened. Gundham was a really strict king. The people were happy, but his rules could be overwhelming. Gundham beckoned him to come closer, so Kazuichi walked awkwardly to the crown and stood in front of Gundham. "Do you require something?" He asked. Gundham pulled Kazuichi closer onto his lap and snuggled into his nose. "No. I'm just bored. Your not busy are you?" Kazuichi was instantly flustered. But tried to maintain calm. "No my lord! I was just doing e-extra cleaning!" He heard a low growl. "..cool"

It must've been a few minutes until Gundham pulled away. He simply smiled and stared at Kazuichi. "M-my lord? Do you need something? I could prepare dinner?"

"No thanks..my devas can handle it"

"I see.."

Kazuichi stood up. "I shall be on my way the- HEY!"

Gundham quickly stood up and grabbed Kazuichis hands. He interlocked his fingers with his and smirked pushing him against the walls. "DONT disobey me now."

YALL WTF I JUST MADE GUNDHAM 10 TIMES HOTTER?

"I-IM SO SORRY SIR I JUST-" Kazuichi stammered trying to find the right words. He stared into Gundhams eyes. It was like being held at gunpoint. He sighed. "I'm sorry my lord.." Gundham smiled triumphantly. "Do not apologize my faithful servant. Now, why don't you dine with me?"

"Eh? Me? Isn't that against the-"

"Shhh, it's not rule breaking. It's a command"

351 words