🎡~Carnival~🎡

Backstory:
"My dark queen! It would be lovely if you attended the 'carnival' as you humans call it with me tonight! My mother provided me with tickets" Gundham held them up, smirking with pride. Sonia frowned. "I'm sorry Gundy, it's just- Chiaki had already asked me to go to a different carnival, I'm going with her tonight aswell" Gundham sighed. "It is alright, I'm going to ask the music demon" Sonia nodded and walked over to her girlfriends desk. Gundham walked to Ibuki. "Heya emo! What's up?" Gundham said nothing but held out the tickets. Ibuki gasped. "Is Gundham asking Ibuki out?" Gundham backed up. "N-No you fiend! You have a girlfriend!" Ibuki nodded and grabbed Mikan who screeched in surprise. "Sorry Gundy!cant make it! Not in a million, jillion, quadrillion years! Beeecauseee, I promised to take Mikan out to the movies!" Gundham smiled. "It is alright. I'm glad you two are having fun..But who shall I ask now?" Ibuki thought for a moment. "What about Kazuichi! It would be a perfect time for you guys to get along!" Gundham stared at Ibuki. "Y-you're right you loud foul demon. Do you mind asking for me however.."

And that's how it came to this. Gundham stood outside of Kazuichis house with his car. Kazuichi was busy still getting ready. Gundham wore a purple long sleeved shirt, ripped jeans, and boots. Of course, his purple scarf aswell. His devas were fast asleep. "Why did I agree to this. This little demon won't show up. I just know it." He began muttering curses to the human race under his breath, not noticing that Kazuichi was standing in front of him with his hands on his hips. "Dude...are you okay?" Gundham snapped back to reality. Kazuichi wore a pale oversized green sweater with yellow and white stripes that reached just too his knuckles, his jumpsuit wrapped around his waist, with some oversized jeans, white socks and white sneakers. He had his beanie and his hair stayed the same. "A-ah yes I am fine! How about you? In the presence of someone as almighty as me!" Kazuichi face palmed. "Why the fuck did I agree to this" Gundham hissed. "Then turn around! I can accompany myself!" Kazuichi yelped and shook his head. "N-no dude! It's fine!" Deeply, Kazuichi did want to go with Gundham, Gundham on the other hand, was annoyed. He didn't really like Kazuichi. "Get in the car" he growled. Kazuichi opened the passenger seat and sat down. "D-don't go too fast." He mumbled. Gundham rolled his eyes. "Are you a man or not!?" Kazuichi shrunk in his seat. He didn't want Gundham to leave him back at home so he said a quick apology and began playing with his braid. Furious and annoyed, Gundham drove towards the carnival. Was he too hard? He felt a bit guilty. He glanced at Souda who was scrunched up in his seat muttering things to himself. This definitely wasn't a good night so far. Gundham grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I don't intend to have a bad night today. I don't want you to either." He smiled at him. Kazuichi stared at him for a few seconds before giving him a shy, closed eye smile. It was sweet. 'Cute idiot' Gundham thought to himself. Soon Arriving to the carnival, Gundham parked his car and went to open the passenger seat for Kazuichi who awed at all the attractions. "Let's hurry up! I want to eat everything! You brought your wallet right?" Gundham sighed and nodded. "Great!" Kazuichi walked off, his hands on his hips and sass in his voice. He definitely was something. Gundham handed his tickets to the Ticketmaster. Who waved a small rainbow flag which flushed up Gundham. Kazuichi took out a small pansexual version and waved it back. Gundham pushed him inside. "Hey!" Gundham growled and crossed his hands. "How are you just so confident? Weren't you nervous about a car speed not too long ago?" Kazuichi placed  both hands on his hips and walked up to Gundham. He then also crossed his hands and put one foot back. He stared Gundham with a bratty expression. "Well! Should we even talk about that! You're over here being so rude when I agreed because I actually wanted to be friends with you!" Kazuichi began walking away, too hell knows where. Gundham grabbed his arm. "Then let's..just get along, okay?" Kazuichi nodded and hugged Gundham without warning. Gundham patted his back, unsure and flustered. "Let's go win some prizes!" Kazuichi tugged his hand along, stopping at various prize booths. They began winning each other Things. Gundham won Kazuichi a large 6ft stuffed bear, and Kazuichi won him various hamster plushies. The two boys held their plushies in their arms. Kazuichi had a total of 3 because, well Gundham sucked at these. Gundham had about 10 or 20. "That was fun! Wasn't it?" Gundham nodded. Then Kazuichi grabbed his head lowering him down to his level, Kazuichi snatched out his phone and snapped a photo, Kazuichi planted a kiss on Gundhams cheek which left Gundham smiling with a bright blush on his face. "W-What was that for!?" Gundham exclaimed hiding his blush. "Sheesh no homo bro" Kazuichi began texting the photo to his friends. "Heh suckers" Gundham sighed. "Well shall we get some food? That is what you wanted right?" Kazuichi nodded, they walked to a nearby food truck. Kazuichi ordered funnel cake, fried Oreos, and Pepsi, while Gundham took a Carmel apple, and sweet tea. They sat down and began eating, talking about whatever came to mind. They were both interested in many things. Kazuichi mainly talked about himself but Gundham didn't mind. His voice faded from annoying to somewhat pleasant. What in the hell was this gay feeling he was catching. "Gundy? Are you listening?" Gundham snapped at the nickname. "Yes I am! Sorry I drifted away from this hellish earth for a while." Kazuichi nodded and continued. "Have you ever had your first kiss yet? Like on the lips?" Gundham was taken back by the words. "E-EH? What?" N-no I have-" soft lips pressed against his.
Kazuichi kissed him with passion, cupping his hands on his cheeks. Gundham lifted him up on his lap kissing back. He heard people pass by saying "awww" but he didn't mind. Kazuichi soon pulled away, he smiled. Gundham tried to hide his blush but something told him not too. He just stared at Kazuichi. The man who stole his first kiss. He was at a loss for words. He hugged Kazuichi and nuzzled his chest. "Cmon! Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Gundham nodded and let Kazuichi slide off his lap as they headed towards the Ferris wheel.

1134 words

This was a huge stress reliever for me. I got into a fight with my mom again and it's taking time to recover :(
I hope you all are doing great! I love you all mwah mwah ❤️