🕯~Valentines Day!~🕯

Ik it isn't Valentine's Day I'm running out of ideas sh

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Gundham awed at the gift his boyfriend had gotten him. It was a set of dark blue candles, A hamster plushie, and some chocolate. "Fascinating! Perfect for rituals! But what is this Valentine's Day you speak of?" Gundham asked, tucking the candles behind his arm.

"Well, it's a kind of day where you appreciate your loved ones and do more things for them!" Kazuichi explained. "I apologize dear, I will get you something" Tanaka smiled. "No need! I just want you to know that I love you lots!" The other boy grinned. Gundham still felt guilty. Kaz always surprised him with gifts and hugs, that was his love language after all. "Trust me dear, my gift will surely be the best!" And with that, Gundham sprinted out towards another direction.

Kazuichi walked around the room. Gundham still hasn't arrived and it was midnight. The boy was incredibly worried. He sat on the couch trying not to panic. He had texted Gundam many times and he was a bit upset he hasn't answered. "I'm tired.." he mumbled upset. He sighed and picked up his phone, ready to text Gundham for the tenth time.

Ding!

"Oh?", Gundham had replied

Gundham: Look outside towards the beach. 🐹

(I have a silly head cannon that Gundham likes the hamster emoji so much he uses it 24/7)

Confused, Kazuichi walked towards the back door, only to be in tears of joy

Outside were many animals, but what stood out the most were many hamsters forming the words

"I LOVE YOU"

With Gundhams 4 dark devas of destruction waving their little hamster paws in the air, it seemed as if they were smiling. Especially Cham-P who looked as if he was reaching for something over and over again. In the background, Gundham stood with a box of chocolates and roses, he seemed very pleased with himself. A tray filled with food lay on a picnic blanket.

Kazuichi slowly shut the door and ran to his lover hugging him oh so tight.

That was the best Valentine's Day ever

357 words