🌙~Just the two of us~🌙

(~Listen to the song! It's supposed to go with this story!~)

Kazuichi was careful not to step on Gundhams foot again. He was a terriblr dancer. Gubdham danced with him gracefully with ease. Why did he ask him out of all people! The last time Kazuichi messed up he just smiled at him. The sond seemed like it would never end.

Just the two of us~ We could make it if we tried~

Kazuichi sighed and took a deep breath. He began moving his feet to the rythm hoping he was doing fine. Him and Gundham slipped out of the crowd and surprisingly he was doing great! He hummed along to the tune and lay himself on the taller males chest. It felt warm. Safe, delightful.

Just the two of us~

Gundham spun him around. Kazuichi laughed and they went back to dancing. Not even noticing they had slipped onto the dance floor. Just staring into each others eyes. Suddenly the room disappeared. It was as if Kazuichi was in a flower field. Large pink rows and rows of flowers, and he was just dancing with Gundham. He wanted to lay in it. But the warmth of Gundham made it hard to do so.

It becomes a morning dew~

Rain began dripping down, it was a blissful rain. Was this just his mind? We're they actually in a blissful place.

The song ended. The world faded away.

What was that world? It was so..inviting.

The boys pulled away to see many eyes on them. Kaz pulled away from Gundhams grasped and ran out of the room. Humming the song as he left.

Gundham quickly went after him.

Outside wasn't as inviting. Not like that place. It was cold, the breeze smashed against the mechanics face. He stared out in the water.

"Thanks for the dance.."

"I-It was my pleasure"

The pink haired boy faced the breeder. "Did you see it aswell?"

"See what exactly?"

"Those flowers!"

"Ah- are you feeling alright?"

The boys sat down and Kazuichi went into full detail while Gundham quietly listened.

Maybe Gundham should tell him about the blue flowers, or maybe he would seem just as crazy as Kazuichi sounded.

367 words

This was kinda short :') I was just in the mood for a one shot like this, I'm working on another soudam novel though! C: