🎀~ getting to know eachother (Hey again pt.2)~🔪

:D

"Well that was fun" Celestia smiled. "I should take my leave, Kyoko is waiting on me.." Celestia kissed both of Gundhams cheeks and walked off. Gundham waved goodbye. He was no longer flustered whenever Celestia did that. She claimed it was her way of greeting her best friends, La bise. Gundham stared at his phone. If he texted now he would probably seem to needy, he sighed and shoved his phone in his pocket walking away.

Home

If he could call it that.

Kazuichi sighed and walked into his apartment. He lived alone, he had enough money for a house but..it would be weird being single walking around a house. All of his friends had a special someone. Fuyuhiko, Nagito, Hajime, even Angie found someone. Being single wasn't bad but it wasn't healthy for him. Kazuichi changed into comfortable clothes and slicked his hair into a ponytail. He got on his phone and scrolled past photos on Instagram. There were photos of his friends with their significant other.

Angie was with Tsumugi
Fuyuhiko was with Peko

He could go on and on. He sighed and decided to go on YouTube for the time being...orrr? He could call Gundham! He shouldn't be busy right? Kazuichi beamed and decided to call him instead.

Sip

Gundham carefully played his his devas. He was drinking coffee and was awfully bored. Though, His animal seemed to be having fun, so that was good.
Ring ring
Gundham scowled. Who dared interrupt him. He picked up his phone and pressed it up to his phone. "And who might you be fiend? How dare you call the almighty Tanaka during these dark hours, I'll destr-"
"Is this..a bad time?"
A horrified voice shook through the phone. It was Kazuichi who was rather frightened. "Ah no! My dearest apologies I thought you were someone else!" He heard laughter. "No worried man!" The breeder calmed down. No use getting angry, he actually wanted to get along with Kazuichi. "What was your reason of calling my hell phone?"
"Oh nothing! I'm just bored, wanna go hang out?" Gundham sighed. "Sure, that would be nice." The boys set up a place to meet and hanged up. Gundham decided to get dressed. He only really hanged out with Celestia or Sonia, so this was new to him. Was it weird he didn't really have any male friends? Maybe? Those questions raced through his head has he adjusted his scarf. He then went outside to a nearby fountain they had said they'd meet there.

"Hey Gundham!" The breeder was welcomed by an unexpected hug. Though he hated being touched, he awkwardly hugged back, he felt warmer and happier with that hug. "So where should we hang out?" Kazuichi asked. Gundham thought for a moment. He really wanted to go to a ranch but he wanted to impress Kazuichi. "A walk through..a forest?" He proposed. "Like a hike? Sure!" Kazuichi smiled. "I've brought my devas along..of you don't mind." "No problem! I remember those guys!" He booped Them each on the nose. Kazuichi has always wanted to get along with them, he was happy when they began reaching out their hands to touch his finger. He chuckled. "Yes they have become even more powerful! Soon they shall form an army!" Gundham became laughing, his devas seemed to busy to mimick, minding their own business and chewing on his scarf. "Well a hike it is! Let's go!" Kazuichi began walking, Gundham followed closely behind. The mechanic went on and on about random things while Gundham nodded. They were mostly foolish but his voice was enough to make him fall asleep. He definitely changed.

——.———-.———.——-.———.———.

"Yo!" Gundham spun around. Great. Him again. "What do you want Souda." He growled. Kazuichi shrugged off his rude behavior. "Me and Fuyuhiko are going to hang out and I was wondering if-" "no." Gundham walked away again. Why did Kazuichi always bother him? He hated him. HATED HIM. He had too, for Sonias sake.

Kazuichi wipes the tear trickling down his face and walked back over to his friends. Nagito rubbed his back. "Don't lose hope Kazuichi! I'm sure he's probably just upset about something." Fuyuhiko growled. "You kidding me! That guy is fucking rude! Why do you like him so much!"

"I don't know! I just really want to be friends with him no matter what!"
——.———-.———.——-.———.———.

Kazuichi froze. He shook his head. No not those memories again. He finally got Gundham to be his friend! Something he always wanted..friends. "Is everything okay mortal?" "Ah it's nothing!" Kazuichi reassured Gundham. He continued walking and finding subjects to talk about. He was happy! A good mood! Yea..sure. But his bubbly attitude won't let him ruin this day. "Kazuichi-" "eh?"

The mechanic turned around. No one was there? He turned back. "AH- DUDE!" Gundham stood in front of him. "Are..are you sure your okay?" He asked worried. Kazuichi sighed. "Just..I'm getting bad memories..that's all.." Gundham places his arm around his waist and pulled him closer. "Do not fret my dear, I assure you as long as my devas and I are here, we will protect you from any demons!" He smirked. A blushing Kazuichi chuckled and nodded. "Wellllllll, if you say so!" He laughed. Gundham always humored him. He can think about the past later. After all, they had a hike to go on.

901 words