🌳~Treehouse~🌳

Kazuichi peeked from the small window of his treehouse, he had built it himself, with his father taking care of his ill mother. There was a little boy with black hair standing at the bottom of the tree house.

"Hey! Why are you here?" Kazuichi asked. "Your..house looks really cool! Can I come in?" The boy asked. Kazuichi smirked. "Yes I made it myself of course it's cool! Come in!" He smiled.

The other boy climbed up into the treehouse. "What's your name?" "Souda Kazuichi!" "Like the drink?" Kazuichi frowned, he hated that joke. "Yea, like the drink.."

"I'm Tanaka Gundham! And I'm gonna take over the world! You can help me!" Gundham grinned and Kazuichis eyes lit up. "Woah really! This treehouse can be a good planning spot! And I'll make plenty of machines to help us!" He smiled. Gundham laughed. "Yes of course! Maybe we can even get married so we have more power!"

"What's marriage?"

Gundham thought to himself.
"My mommy said it's when two people meet and they wanna kiss and hold hands and stuff! It's weird but I went to a wedding and the food is good!" Gundham smiled.

"Hold hands? Like this?" Kazuichi grabbed gundhams hand giggling. "Yea like that!"

The two boys began discussing plans about taking over the world, marriage, and more. They were kids of course, so they never thought anything of it.

"I CANT believe you still remember that!" Kazuichi softly punched his boyfriend in the shoulder. "How could I? It was a very interesting day, I'm forever greatful for it" Gundham softly kissed his cheeks. In return kazuichi cling onto his shoulder and they continued walking into the gate of their school.

284 words 🧑🏾‍💻

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys, I'm not doing the best :((