🦇~Halloween Party~🦇

Inspired by this artist on insta! You should definitely check them out!

Also happy early Halloween! I don't celebrate it but stay safe guys!

——————————————————

——————————————————

"You ready for this lame ass party the emo made?"
"Yea I'm excited!"
"You shouldn't be dressed like..that-"

It was the night of Halloween and Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi made their way to Gundhams house. He had made a huge Halloween party and invited everyone. The only thing was. Fuyuhiko was dressed as a zombie. Something normal and suitable. While Kazuichi was dressed as a black cat. A fiursit? Just a black jacket with cat ears? No. It looked as if he came right out of a strip club.

"Where the fuck did you even find that?" "It was in my closet for some reason" The short one stared at his friend before sighing.
"God you are SO dumb. Tanaka isn't going to let you in" Kazuichi thought for a moment. "Then sneak me in!" Fuyuhiko shook his head and knocked on the door. Gundhams house looked like a horror mansion. The two boys awed, wondering how much time he spent on it. The door opened and they were greeted by Sonia, who was dressed as a killer. "Hiya miss Sonia!"
"Hey-" Sonia waved at them both. "I love your costumes!" Fuyuhiko pointed star Kazuichi. "HIM? REALLY?" Kaz smiled proudly. "Yes yes! They're very fucking awesome!" Sonias eyes glowed in amazement. "Give me a break- just let us in." Sonia nodded and opened the door wide open. Kazuichi got a couple of stares but it wasn't bad.

Say where's Gundham?" Kazuichi stared around. The boy was no where too be f- "he's fighting with Hinata." Fuyuhiko chugged down some punch. "I'll be right back!" 

He walked to the doorway and sure enough Gundham was there scolding Hajime. Nagito stood next to Hajine dressed as a mime. "Gundham it's not that serious!" Hajime had a paper taped in his shirt that said. "A costume" Gundham scoffed. "Come back when you actually take this seriously Hinata." Then he turned around to Kazuichi.

"And you. I said no sexy animal outfits! This is an appropriate party!" Kazuichi stepped back baffled. "Uhm? How is THIS sexy? It's just a cat thing dude!" Gundham face palmed. "You absolute fool you look absurd!" Hajime started chuckling and Nagito mimicked laughing poses.

"Maybe not to some people! Aha! You just think it's sexy! So you're calling me sexy!" It didn't make sense but, it was the best thing Kazuichi could come up with. Gundham tilted his scarf up to his face blushing. "I-it does suit you well..HOWEVER!" He pointed star him. "I WILL NOT FALL UNDER YOUR SPELLS M O R T A L. I AM GUNDHA- What in the name of pandemonium are you doing!?"

Kazuichi was stroking one of The devas head. They were dressed as little bats. "Hey little dudes!" He grinned. Gundham gasped. "My dark devas of destruction! They've chosen you. Kneel down Mortal! You are now my slave/manservant/househusband/worker/personal worker/bestfriend/consort!" Gundham smirked

"Uh..what was that last part?"

"Nothing nothing! Now follow me!" Gundham shut the door and began walking to an empty area. Kazuichi followed. He wasn't stupid. Consort was another word for soulmate. And what the hell is a manservant? He blushed at the thought.

The boys arrived at a small corner. A table of food next to it. "I've prepared this spot just for you." "Thanks dude!" Kazuichi grabbed a soda can and began drinking it. "So what are ya up too these days?" Gundham smiled proudly. "I am just merely finishing my plan of taking over the world! Me and my devas will rule!" He laughed maniacally. "...ooookay-? Is that what you really want tho? I mean, you'd probably face a rebellion or some shit." Gundham sighed. "Yes I must insist. I would rather live a peaceful quiet life..with me, my devas..and.." he pulled up his scarf. "You..." Kazuichi turned red, he almost spat out the cola he was drinking. He gulped it down and stared at Gundham. He was bright pink fiddling with the ends of his scarfs. The devas were busy playing or napping. "Me? Why me?" "I've felt feelings. I've never felt before..I'd love to have you become my Desire..and then! We shall take over! And after! Our quite life shall begin!" Gundham laughed again. "Are you..flirting with me-?" "Hehehe have been for months but I'm happy you've noticed. Do you accept this role mortal? Once you have you cannot back out!"

Kazuichi nodded.

"Yea! Sure!"

755 words