💀~Hey again!~🎀

Ah Hot topic. The place where supposedly, Emos shop, you couldn't be more right. There, Gundham Tanaka and his friend Celestia Ludenberg were shopping for clothes. There were few people he recognized coming in, like Shuichi Saihara, or Korekiyo, even Mukuro.

"Gundham do you think these skull earrings look good on me?" Celestia asked holding two skull earrings that held miniature roses. "I'd think they would look absolutely delightful" Gundham smiled at his friend. "Well of course they would!" Celestia smiled. And continued to adore the earrings.

Across the shop was another, the complete opposite of hot topic. It sold mainly neon and pastel clothes. Gundham would always watch a peculiar mortal walk in and out. It was a pink haired, muscular twinkish boy who was often alone. He seemed to love wearing neon things and always had on a beanie. He was so beautiful. Of course, to Gundham at least.

Gundham looked out the large windows and sure enough there he was again. He wore multicolored neon boots, Flared jeans, and a neon green sweater with the words RAD in big pink letters. He was talking to a girl with white hair and dark skin. Gundham stared at the boy. Maybe he should shoot his shot? Celestia seemed to take notice and tapped her friends shoulder.

"Gundham Darling why are you always staring at that boy?" She asked. Her thick French accent startled Gundham. "Ah- it's..I may have developed feelings for him..Hes rather beautiful, I think I'd like to be his friend.."Gundham answered blushing. Celestia looked to the side. She was worried for Gundham. Who knew what that commoner was like? Plus she didn't want her to friendship to be ruined. She took Gundhams hand. "Then we shall go to him" She began walking with him, Gundham trying to go back in .

Celestia approached the two and cleared her throat. "Hello." The boy turned around and waved. "Oh hey!" The girl smiled politely and stared at the two. "Divine! Atua told me you would come soon!" The boys eyes sparkled. "WOAH! He can tell you that!" He smiled. Gundham glared at the girl but then turned away. "Anyways, I'm Celestia Ludenberg also known as the former ultimate gambler" She smiled proudly at that title. "Woah! We went to the same school!" The boy placed one of his hands on his chest and tilted forward. "The names Kazuichi Souda! I'm the former ultimate mechanic!"

'Kazuichi..that's a pretty name' Gundham thought to himself.

Wait

KAZUICHI?

how come he didn't notice him before! The boy he attended high school with!

"Humph! Kazuichi Souda. Do you remember me?" Gundham asked. Kazuichi thought to himself. "Now that I think bout it, you remind me of this kid that went to the high school! He was pretty cool, wished we got along"

So he did remember me! Gundham smirked. "I see you don't remember your ruler G U N D H A M T A N A K A Fwahahahaha!" Gundhams devas began mimicking his laugh. Celestia slapped the back of his head. "I really wished you would stop that." The other girl clasped her hands together. "Nyah hah! My name is Angie Yonaga! Former ultimate Artist!" She smiled and began complimenting Celestias jewelry, to which Celestia bragged about.

Gundham thought about what he should do. Strike up a convo with Kazuichi? Apologize for the old days?- he was interrupted by Kazuichi who handed him a pocky stick. "Long time no see Lord Tanaka!" He smiled warmly. Something about Souda changed. He didn't smell of oil anymore, he didn't seem like a pervert, he hanged around girls without being afraid, and he was a tad bit feminine.

Gundham took the stick and ate it. "It is..nice to see you again mortal.." "say! We should hang out more often y'know? I hang around Angie a lot now but it will be nice!" He grinned. Gundham nodded. "Well then fiend, We shall hang out tomorrow! Give me your numbers of hell!" Kazuichi was a bit weirded out but was curious as to what he meant. "My..phone number?" He asked. Gundham just nodded and stared at him with an intimidating smile. "Well then give me your phone!" Kaz placed one hand on his hip and outstretched the other. Gundham took out his cellphone and gave it to him, Instantly, the mechanic went away typing his number. "There ya go!" He said with a smile and have Gundham back his cell. "Kazuichi! Cmon! You promised we would go see Himiko together today! Let's go!" Angie yelled. She had finished her conversation with Celestia and was eager to see one of her bestest friends.

Kazuichi turned to Gundham and winked "call me!" He then left waving goodbye and ran off to the Artist. The two walked away leaving a flustered Gundham and a calm Celestia.
"So did you get his number?" "W-well yes.." "Then I supposed we should go now"

Gundham looked at the number and changed something

Kaz
Ka
K

❤️
❤️K
❤️Ka
❤️Kaz
❤️Kaz💕

842 words