🦈~Bromance~🐹//🍋Smut🍋//short story

This story is based off this!

Don't worry they're all 21Smut warning for like this whole chapter I'm going to have a nosebleed————————————————————

Smut warning for like this whole chapter I'm going to have a nosebleed
————————————————————

🍋~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍋

Souda panted, facing the mirror he could see him, and his best friends expression, being pounded into at this rate..it wasn't strange to neither of them. One day he just happened to see Gundham erection and offered to help out. It escalated from there. But they were just friends. a simple bromance. Sure they would teasingly call eachother names, strip for eachother, give eachother love bites, but that's the bonding of men! Souda wrapped his arms around Gundham neck. The taller males teeth sunk into his neck, his member reaching in and out of him. This was beyond the word pleasure. Gundham quickly turned Souda away from the mirror facing the male. Souda began bouncing on his 😳. Gundham stared at him. He was able to keep a serious expression. Grunting here and there. Souda however, couldn't control himself at all. Gundham then released into The smaller one. He slowly removed his teeth. They were both a mess. "Hey..you did better than last time!" Souda grinned. Gundham kissed him. They both explored eachothers mouth, who could get tired of this? Not them of course. Well, that was done. They both cleaned eachother up and dressed. This was normal for the two. "Soo? Round two tomorrow?" Kazuichi asked laying on Gundhams chest and playing with his shirt. Gundham nodded. "I'm fine with that."
🍋~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍋

"Ah welcome back Tanaka And Souda San!" Ibuki shouted. Next too her was Sonia Nevermind. "Hello Gundham!" Kazuichi pouted. "I'm right here aswell Miss Soni-" "anyways! How are you?" Sonia asked her friend. "I am doing fine, how about you two?" Gundham asked. "Ibuki is doing just great! Sonia and Ibuki were picking flowers!" Kazuichi grumbled. They didn't give a half ass about him probably. "That's cool!" He said smiling, he placed his arms behind his head showing his toothy grin. "Did Ibuki tell you guys she kissed Mikan Yesterday! Ibuki is so brave!" Ibuki smiles. Very proud of herself. "You guys kissed and just got together like that? Lame!" Souda jokingly said. "What else were we supposed to do!" Ibuki said playfully punching Soudas arm. "I do admit that is a bit strange." Gundham pondered. "Just look at Souda and I. We've done the reproduction cycle over 300 times. It is merely but a 'bromance'"

"Gundham you idiot."

Ibuki and Sonia gasped. Sure they always shipped them but w h a t.

"IM SORRY- YOU HAD SEX HOW MANY TIMES?" Ibuki screamed.

"Yea I don't think that's considered a bromance anymore-" Sonia chuckled nervously.