|| ♥ Chapter : 24 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

    " Jin hyung arrange whatever is necessary in the hotel I'm staying in. We're shifting Jungkook there. His treatment is going to continue there from now on. ",
Jimin ordered with stern voice and Jin nodded without questioning. He knew Jimin will want it sooner or later.

It was three days after Jungkook got his consciousness back. He was recovering fast but needed insensitive care . It became Jimin's home for past this days. From waking up to going to sleep Jimin was all the way with Jungkook patting his head, caressing his hair, smiling and singing for him,feeding him, apologising at least for million times........Jimin was busy 24/7 with Jungkook.

Currently it's 3:00 pm and Jungkook was sleeping after Jimin promised him that he'll be there when the younger wakes up and stay with him for all the night.

Not to mention the hospital was under Jimin's control now cause his beloved treasure was getting treated there and according to him the prominent hospital of Japan wasn't good enough for Jungkook's treatment.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung were staying there too but time to time they were leaving for few hours. Rose was okay by now and tried to visit Jungkook with Taemin.. But to their dismay Jimin declined it .

After talking with Jin, Jimin left the doctors office and walked back to Jungkook's room.  The younger was sleeping, peacefully, looking all ethereal.

For Jimin... Jungkook is too unreal for a human being. Jimin sat beside Jungkook on the bed and caressed his hair softly tugging the long raven bangs beside his ear.

" I'm taking you with me to the hotel as you wanted... You hate hospitals right? I know.... ",
Jimin softly said massaging Jungkook's scalp.

Jimin was feeling too down as he was realising how different Jungkook looked now. He wasn't taking care of himself past these days for sure.

" Hyung will take care of you baby.. Hyung will give you all the attention you need... You are the most important to me...I love you... ",
Jimin whispered the last part and kissed the sleeping Jungkook's cheek.
.
.
.
.
.

" Be thankful to god that he's busy with Jungkook right now! Either way he would have found out by now!! ",
Taehyung exclaimed frustratingly on the earpiece.

" No no no hyung! It's Jungkook who is hurt! Jimin will never listen to our words before cutting us into pieces! ",
Taehyung said nothing but truths.

" and what about him? Huh? I'm even more scared that he still doesn't know that we almost Fucked up! He will just take two fucking seconds to burn us alive! ",
Taehyung was angry and frustrated to the highest level.

" I swear - ",
Taehyung got startled as someone opened the door and entered his room. He immediately cut the call and turned around .

" The fuck do you want now? ",
Taehyung asked irritation latching onto his voice.

It was Taemin.

" Frustrated? ",
Taemin asked smirking.

Taehyung threw away his phone on the couch and sat on the bed looking all relaxed.