|| ❤️ Chapter : 38 ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Jiminah.. Please tell us what is going on between you two... Please? We can't see you like this. Look at you dongsaeng. You're not okay!" Jin said with a worried voice as Jimin was looking at his plate with a distressed face as he ate nothing.

It was another day of the past two following weeks when Jungkook didn't return home at night.... again.

Everyone understood there was something very wrong with Jungkook and the relationship between the love birds were going downhill....the hurtness was clear on Jimin's eyes...it doesn't matter how tough and okay he tried to appear, they could clearly see the eyebags and swollen red eyes of Jimin. But he won't open up nor he'll bear any bad words about his Jungkook.

And about Jungkook, he was practically out of scene. They saw him occasionally, he was like... disappearing from between them. Something was too wrong with him .

Two days ago Jungkook almost killed a business man for approching Jimin in that way and that desparate kiss between Jimin and Jungkook was too shocking....but again when Jimin tried to say something Jungkook ignored him.

« Flashback »

" HOW DID YOU FUCKING DARE TO LOOK AT HIM LIKE THAT !? I'LL FUCKING RIP OUT YOUR THROAT ! " Jungkook screamed clutching a fistful of the man's hair before banging his head on the huge wooden table.

"Kookie stop! Please calm down ! " Jimin rushed beside Jungkook trying to move his boyfriend away from the bloodied man. Everyone was already standing in the corner of the room for their dear life when Jungkook suddenly screamed. Earlier he appeared in the meeting from god knows where. Jimin smiled at him longingly and with all the love he has but once again Jungkook ingnored it. But now suddenly he lost his temper.

" YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH HIS HAND WITH YOUR FILTHY ONE !? AND YOU THOUGHT I'LL LET YOU ? " Jungkook screamed pulling the man and throwing him on the floor who actually always had bad intentions for Jimin. But it wasn't easy to do whatever he wants with Park Jimin. He'll cut anyone into pieces with a smile and his crazy Devil Mafia boyfriend is far more impulsively dangerous. But today he tried cause Jimin was so lost in his thoughts while looking at Jungkook.

" What did you think huh ? I can't see ? I CAN'T FUCKING SEE YOU MOTHER FUCKER !? HE IS ONLY MINE! HE WAS ! HE IS AND HE ALWAYS FUCKING WILL BE ! UNDERSTAND!?" Jungkook screamed kicking the man right on his face. His face was red with anger by now.

" Jungkook stop ! PLEASE ! " Jimin screamed at last making Jungkook finally come back to his senses and he looked at Jimin before suddenly grabbing his hand and pulling him closer.

" You're mine ! " Jungkook retorted and before Jimin could even understand anything he was getting kissed. Seconds after when Jimin closed his teary eyes and kissed back...he thought now everything will be okay. May be now Jungkook will tell him about what happened with him... he'll tell whats bothering him.

They pulled out from the kiss and Jimin smiled at Jungkook who suddenly had a distressing expression on his face...a guilty filled dimming down the glow of his firey dark chocolate brown orbs.

" Koo- " and once again before Jimin could say anything or stop Jungkook, the younger scooted away, his face suddenly covered up his expressions with an impenetrable shield.