|| ♥ Chapter : 9 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

        It was the day before Jungkook's birthday and the party starts today at night .
Despite Jimin's continuous ignorance Jungkook hoped that everything will be okay after this night.. That his birthday will make everything alright like before between them. He was very much excited for the surprise Jimin promised to give him, he was practically freaking out about his imaginations about that surprise.....

Every day, every night, every hour, every minute, every second Jungkook was imagining what that surprise can be....... His imaginations reached the best of him as he planned how will he hug his beloved hyung after getting the surprise.... May be a kiss..?.on the forehead of course .. Depends on the situation.

Right now Jungkook was trying to fix his hair.... For the breakfast.
Don't get him wrong, he was trying to look perfect as always. He was already late as he took long to choose the outfit.... He was very happy and excited that Jimin is having breakfast with him today, others are coming too but that wasn't very important for Jungkook as his center of attention was only Jimin.

A sudden urge to impress his hyung was making Jungkook more nervous. Yes the feared Mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook was nervous to face his own best friend.

Jungkook's P.O.V

      I know everything is gonna be alright. I'm excited about his surprise, his surprises are always my favorite ones. From the first birthday note with a candy which he gave me in my 5th birthday to the matching rings which he gave me last year.... All are very precious to me.
But I'm gonna apologize again tonight... I believe he'll forget everything and hug me saying.... ' I can never be angry at you kookie... '
And I am eagerly waiting for that moment. I know he's only mine and I'm his....

They must be waiting for me.... I exited the room after checking the mirror again.

( His outfit ❤ and pretend you don't see Jimin standing there 😂)

As I entered the room my heart made a weird flip... Jimin hyung is looking at me... Oh god I feel nervous! Why is he so beautiful... And why is he looking at me for this long?

 And why is he looking at me for this long?