|| ♥ Chapter : 7 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Jimin's P.O.V

    Ignoring Jungkook is really not easy when he's basically following me everywhere. My heart can't take it ..the lovely words, this much affection, his genuine cute bunny smile, his doe eyes, too much handsome face... Everything about him started to kill me more inside. It really hurts when I remember that he sees me just as his best friend and brother while I'm head over heels for him.

But I'm getting a little scared of him this days... He's gotten more dangerous. It doesn't mean that he was not dangerous before.... but now it gotten worse. He kills people out of anger when they didn't do anything wrong and his anger issues are really a worse thing. But he never shouts at me nor says something harsh despite I'm trying to avoid him at all costs.

He's disturbed. He's hurting. And I really need to stop it. I need to set him free from the bound we have between us.

So I'm planning to do something.

Something that will change everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third person's P.O.V

       Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair for the last time before exiting his room. As Jimin exited the room Jungkook's eyes shot open. He wasn't sleeping at all. He couldn't sleep properly this days. Conscious or unconscious.. Jungkook's brain can only imagine a certain someone... Jimin.

From past few days Jungkook was losing his control often upon seeing Jimin talking to any other person, smiling at them...... And ignoring him. Jungkook wasn't having it at all. He followed Jimin everywhere like a lost puppy who's abandoned by his owner.

Jungkook got off from his bed and lit up a cigarette while walking to the balcony. Yes, he started smoking... Cause Jimin no more stops him. Jungkook thought Jimin will scold him once he notices it and talk with him like before again but he was wrong... Jimin didn't say anything about it and just brushed it off. So that's how Jungkook is almost obsessed over cigarettes now.

" Why are you doing this to me Jiminshi?.. Am I that bad? ",
Jungkook asked himself looking at the view in front of him. He was really trying to get Jimin back but it wasn't working at all.

" What should I do now ...? ",a tear slipped Jungkook's eyes as he breathed from the poisonous stick continuously.

" You are the only one I have and you're pushing me away or should I say you are running away from me.. ",
Jungkook's cigarette came to an end and he threw it before lighting up another one again.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's car exiting the mansion like every night... Jimin no more sleeps in the mansion which they once called home  . He will leave everyday after coming to Jungkook's room and will come back in dawn or never come back at all.

Jungkook sighed as the familiar white Buggati chiron left the mansion gate and drove away with a speed of light.

" Drive safely to wherever you are going hyung..... ",
Jungkookie mumbled before turning around and resting his lower back on the balcony railing. He looked up and closed his eyes letting the unknown feeling take over him again which makes him cry all the time.

He let out the poisoned breath causing cloudy puffs of grey gas to escape from his lips .

Again a sleepless night for Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere else