|| ♥ Chapter : 3 ||

Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

       " Do you think I will spare you when you planned to hurt my Jungkook .....MY JUNGKOOK ...huhh? ",Jimin spat with a cold voice while grabbing the man's head and drowning it into the pool of freezing cold water again.

The man was trying to break free from Jimin's hold but he couldn't. He was getting out of breath. He was trying to scream but it didn't help his current situation.

Jimin pulled the man's head out of the water before slamming his head on the nearby iron pole.

" Tell me Mr. Lee..you thought I'll spare you? ",Jimin still had his cold deep voice as he's not angry at all.

" I.. I -I'm so-sorry Mr. Pa-park.. My fau-fault ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! ",
The man screamed again as Jimin drowned his head again.

" Fault. Hahahahah fault... A DAMN FUCKING FAULT! ",
Jimin screamed and laughed like a maniac.
The man was slowly getting unconscious in Jimin's hold. He knew it's his last . There is no chance of getting his life back when Park Jimin decided to take it.

Jimin pulled the man's head again and threw him on the floor. Everyone in the room knew what was going to happen next. They knew how much angry Jimin is... He destroys everything when anyone tries to hurt Jungkook .
Taehyung was there too, he was sitting on the couch with crossed legs watching the whole scene like a action movie.

" ple-please s-si-sir....!! ",The man tried to plead for his life again while Jimin lit up his cigarette.

" Please what Mr. Lee? ",Jimin asked calmly looking down at the man.

" le-let m-me go... Ple-ahhhhhhhh ",the man couldn't complete his sentence as Jimin stepped on his face.

" You were saying something? ",Jimin said before smirking and taking a long drag of his cigarette.

" still pleading for life.. Joker!! ",Taehyung exclaimed before laughing.
Jimin joined the laughter with his close friend.

" This damn joker tried to plan a explosion while Jungkook will be in the club.. ",
Jimin said before gritting his teeth and kneeling down beside the man.

" I-im sor--ahhhhhhhhhh! ",
The man's ear piercing scream filled the room again as Jimin put his burning cigarette on the man's left eye.

" Sorry? You're sorry huhh..?",Jimin asked before pulling out his custom made gold revolver from his pocket.

BANG!  BANG!

Blood pooled out of the man's head as Jimin shot the man right in his middle forehead.

" This joker was sorry too, oh my god! So funny! ",Jimin said before getting up and walking towards Tae with a smile on his face.

This is the Park Jimin everyone feared. When Jungkook gets angry it's noticeable cause he reacts fast but when Jimin is angry his demeanor will change like a psychopath who will keep his voice calm ,cold and will smile the entire time while killing. His eyes will give a bone chilling stare which no-one wants to face.

" I think our work here is finished Tae. Let's leave for the meeting.. ",
Jimin said walking towards the door while fixing hair for the millionth time. It's his noticeable habit. Combing how hair by his fingers. It makes him look hot more than he already is.