|| ♥ Chapter : 5 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

             Jimin was driving over the speed limit to nowhere. Tears were continuously beaming down from his eyes but he didn't cared to wipe it for once. He thought it was his fault to expect such things that's impossible. His phone was blowing up with text messages and continuous phone calls, every single of them was from Jungkook. But Jimin didn't pick up... Most likely he couldn't... He knew he'll say something stupid if he talks with Jungkook now.

Jimin suddenly stopped his car out of nowhere and it was an empty highway. Jimin excited the car and lit up a cigarette still crying. He stood with his back resting on the car with closed eyes and head facing the night sky.

The scenes of earlier made its way back to Jimin's mind and he clutched his eyes shut more tightly not being able to tolerate it. He took fast long drags of his cigarette and it made him cough badly. He threw away the cigarette and fell on the ground coughing, crying and clutching his hairs.

" Ahhhhhhhh!!! ",Jimin screamed out crying loudly and curling his legs to his chest.

"WHY WHY JUST WHY!!!! ",He screamed as he clutched onto his shirt.

" IS IT TOO WRONG THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM! "

" IS IT TOO WRONG THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY OWN BEST FRIEND!!",
Jimin screamed and laid on the cold concrete floor sobbing loudly.

" I-is it too much too as-ask for his love..? Am I that worthless... ?",Jimin asked himself.

" I'm worthless! You are worthless Park Jimin... WORTH LESS!! YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH TO GET HIS LOVE!! ",
Jimin screamed again.

" How could you think that he loves you as his lover... NEVER!! You are a disgrace Park Jimin! Just like your father said!!! ",
Jimin was mocking himself while crying like a sick person.

"Bu-but I love him... More than everything in this fucking world... ",Jimin said hiccuping between his sobs.

Jimin was a crying mess. He was devastated. His heart broke, hopes crashed which he cherished for years. Today was his breaking point.

Park Jimin's breaking point.

The feared Mafia leader was vulnerable, broken, laying on  the ground in the middle of a road, crying, screaming, mourning about the death of his most cherished feelings.

Jimin slammed his fists on the ground numerous times that it scrached his palms but he didn't stop. He had to do something to forget about the heart wrenching pain he's feeling now. He got off from the floor and took out the whiskey bottles he had in his car. He opened the bottle and threw away the cap somewhere before sitting on the ground again chugging down the liquor in one sip. It made him cough again but he didn't stop.

Tears were falling like a waterfall from his eyes which were bloodshot by now . He drank and drank but he was still not able to forget anything. He wanted to feel pain, physical pain to divert his mind from the pain inside.
He crushed the whiskey bottle before slamming his palms on the broken glass. Blood gushed out of his hands but did he care...... Not at all.

It was looking like the nature is hurt with him too. It started to rain cats and dogs with ear piercing thunders. Jimin was always scared of thunders. He always needed Jungkook beside him but now........ He is alone.
Jimin didn't cared to get up from the ground and laid there beside his car looking at the crying sky.
Rain poured onto him continuously drenching him while he was expressionless. He wasn't crying anymore.... Just laying with a pare of dead eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA ABOUT THE FUCK YOU DID? ",
Jungkook screamed grabbing Lisa's hair and throwing her on the floor.