|| ❤ Chapter : 29 ||

Enjoy!

Third Person's P.O.V

" Ahh mhhnnn...",
Jimin moaned softly but sinfully as Jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip, sucking there afterwards.

Jimin felt something wet on his cheek and he knew Jungkook was crying and it made his heart clench.

Wrapping his arms around the taller's neck Jimin started to caress Jungkook's long hair, unintentionally clutching there whenever the kiss deepened.

Jimin was getting out of breath and Jungkook understood it. The taller pulled out from the kiss with a saliva string connecting their lips. Jimin was panting hard as he rested their foreheads together.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face caressing his rosy soft cheeks by his thumb. He couldn't help but want to kill himself for his own stupidity. How could he understand his feelings so late? How couldn't he understand how much his soul craves for the dangerously etherial man in front of him.

Why couldn't he understand how much he........always loved Jimin. The feeling he couldn't define for years, those feelings that he always felt but didn't want to accept and always tried to avoid.....it turned out to be Love.

Jungkook always had this types of feelings...from when he was just 18. Yes, he always felt jealous whenever Jimin gave anyone more attention than him, smiled a little too much with them...but on Jungkook's eighteen birthday when other girls were simping and almost drooling over a twenty one years old Jimin, Jungkook didn't like it a bit, he was annoyed that Jimin didn't shove away those girls nor threw them out of the party....but Jungkook now understood he was dumb. It was clear jealousy of love not a Best friends kinda thing...the feelings which he thought was lecherous and tried to forget were always inside his heart....

' I loved him all the time? didn't I ?... Then why did I do all those disasters?...why did I turn into a playboy when all I ever wanted and needed was him...? '..... These thoughts upon made Jungkook to cry more. If he could turn the time back, he would run back to the time where he started the mistakes....he would accept the feelings and cherish all the moments
he has ruined with his own mistakes.

" I'm... I'm....so sorry hyungiee ...so so sorry....",
Jungkook apologised with a quivering voice still cupping Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin opened his eyes and his heart pained seeing Jungkook cry like this. He knew the younger well and he regretted hurting Jungkook in these past days. He knew Jungkook never cries... nope he doesn't cause whatever you do, it's never enough to make the Jeon Jungkook cry..but now Jimin realised how Jungkook cried all the time while confessing that day, yesterday and now... those beautiful captivating dark chocolate orbs might have been confused but there was always visible truths whenever Jungkook talked with Jimin.

Without wasting any time Jimin cupped Jungkook's cheeks after wiping the tears out. Now both of them holding each other's face, looking at the depths of each other's eyes, defying the only emotion they felt at the time, Love.

" You don't need to Kookie... you don't need to be sorry... never...",
Jimin eagerly said with his eyes desperate for Jungkook to stop crying.

" I know hyung I'm very bad person, the worse, I hurt you! I'm dumb! I'm crazy! I'm liar but trust me the most truest thing I've ever realised or said is my love...my love for you.. I Love you very much.. so fucking much that it makes me desperate and crazy! I don't know what I'll do if you leave me once more hyung! I don't know ! I'm very scared hyung.. I'm scared to be abandoned by the person who owns me... I'm scared of losing you... I'm scared... I love you... I love you so bad hyung... I love you so bad that it hurts now.. it hurts so much without you...",
Jungkook sounded desperate and lovesick as he said those truthful words while clutching onto Jimin's hand that were cupping his face .