|| ❤️ Chapter : 37 ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" This or this ....uhmm this or this ? " Jimin asked to no one while trying different earrings with the beautiful black outfit he had on. He was glowing with happiness and looked too bewitching to look away from. The gorgeousness, handsomeness and beauty he possessed, were very hypnotizing.

He looked at the mirror, then at the clock then at his phone . It was 6:55 and Jimin was ready.

 It was 6:55 and Jimin was ready

( A/n. His outfit 🥀 too ethereal for the world, right ? )

" Do you think I look good enough little one ? Do you love me ? Cause I already love you so much and your Dadda will love you more. " Jimin said touching over his belly as once again a sudden happiness washed over him.

He rushed downstairs and sat on the couch then again got up cause he couldn't sit still while continuously checking his watch again and again.

It was 7: 15 and Jimin started to get paranoid. Jungkook was never late when he promises Jimin. After they became boyfriends , Jungkook became more and more promising each day and kept each and every word of his. Jimin never had a chance to complain when Jungkook wrapped him up with all his love.

Jimin checked his watch again and it was 7:20. He was too tensed by now.

" Where is he ? He's okay right ? Should I need to look out for him ? Is it only traffic? Calm down Jimin calm down... he's on the way.... okay? Don't be paranoid . " Jimin soothed himself but how long? Not more than few minutes.

It was 7 : 45 and Jimin knew something has to be wrong. His heart was pounding against his ribcage. He was tensed, scared but he didn't cry. Cause he knew if anything is wrong he has to save his Jungkook.

He dialled Jungkook's number while trying to fix his voice. He shouldn't sound dissapointed or scared or something. He will understand.

The number you've called is currently switched off.

Jimin couldn't be more scared than this . Jungkook's phone was switched off ? Where was he ?

Jimin called him back again and again but it said the same this time. Jimin blinked away his tears before calling another number.

" Hello Jiminah ! Are you ready ? Do you need- "

" Tae where is Jungkook? " Jimin asked hastily.

" Huh what ? He should be with you by now ? He still didn't reach ?

" No ! He told me he'll come to pick me at 7:00 but it's already quarter to 8:00 ! Tae is everything okay !? Did anything happen today ? Any complications or anything !? Where is he !? " Jimin asked with a aggressive paranoid voice.