||❤️ Chapter : 30 ||

❤️ Enjoy!

Third Person's POV

" Why are you so silent today Mr. Lee Taemin ? You used to talk a lot.. you fucking used to lie a lot...",
Jungkook said with a soft tone and got off from the floor.

" Tie him with a board. I want to see him properly. ",
Jungkook ordered turning his back towards the bloodied Taemin .

He walked towards the Black leather couch in the middle of the room and sat down crossing his leg.

" Aghh it hurts..",
Jungkook groaned touching his bullet wound and glanced towards Taehyung... smirking.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away.

" Make it fast Jackson. ",
Jungkook ordered while the other one was tying Taemin on the board with iron shackles.

" Hoseok hyung..? ",
Jungkook called and the older immediately marched towards him.

" Yes Jungkook..? Anything I can help with..? ",
Hoseok asked and Jungkook chuckled darkly.

" Of course. Bring me my favorite knives...",
Jungkook said with a pshycopathetic tone and an ominous smile.

" As your wish. ",
Hoseok nodded and walked towards the torturing tools table where the needed things were kept.

" Dear Tae...",
Jungkook called Taehyung who didn't even want to look at him. For valid reasons Taehyung looked pissed with Jungkook despite knowing he might make the younger angry.

" What can I do for you Boss ? ",
Taehyung asked with an angry irritated tone and didn't call the younger by his name.

" Would you like to hit my considerate mother fucker Taemin hyung more and crush his bones for me ? ",
Jungkook said those horrible words with calm voice.

" Yes. I would love to. ",
Taehyung shortly replied and took his iron rod again before marching towards the tied man who was bleeding horribly.

Taehyung had frustration and anger in his eyes as he hit Taemin with full force breaking the later's broken legs more.

Jungkook lit up a cigarette, smoking from it he saw Taemin getting tortured. Oh how satisfied and happy he was.

" Leave him now Tae. ",
Jungkook's ordering voice boomed through the room as Hoseok gave him the bowl of knives.

" Let's play! ",
Jungkook said resting his back on the couch while taking a knife in his hand.

Everyone's full attention was on him now.

As Taehyung moved away Jungkook suddenly threw a knife towards Taemin and it pierced through Taemin's right ear and stuck on the board. The later just cried while clutching his eyes shut. The pain was unbearable.

" Did it hurt..? Tell me did it hurt...? Owww I guess it hurts..",
Jungkook asked maniacly throwing another knife on Taemin and it stuck on his broken knee.

" Ufff hurting...very hurtful right? RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER!? BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!? IT HURT ME A LOT MORE WHEN THE PERSON I CALL MY WORLD ABANDONED ME! HATED ME! ",
Jungkook screamed making everyone shiver. All of them knew Jungkook was too angry to handle himself now. It's a dangerous situation.

Jungkook suddenly got off from the couch and marched towards Taemin while snatching away the iron rod from Taehyung's hand in the process.

And the next thing they knew Jungkook beating the life out of Taemin.