|| ♥ Chapter : 11 ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

     Jungkook's was too shocked, too fazed, too hurt.... For the first time he realises how much he wanted Jimin and how he already lost him.

"--ook ?"

"--kook? "

" Jungkook?? ",
Jungkook snapped out of his inner breaking down as he tried to blink away his tears before looking at his secret love.

" Ye-yeah...? ",
Jungkook's voice was breaking down, he knew he can't hold his tears for long if he stands there for another minute.

" Happy Birthday dear Best friend! ",
Jimin said with a smile while still holding his fake girlfriend in his arm. The winning smile on Rose's face was the proof of her delight .

" Thanks. ",
Jungkook's legs were trembling as he was trying hard to control his strong urge to fall there and cry ,scream ,beg.
" Liked my surprise a little too much?...I know you did.. ",
Jimin said not knowing that his words were causing exactly the same pain as bone crushing for Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down gulping as he closed his eyes. No one noticed the tear drops that left his beautiful doe eyes and fell on his black suit.

" yeah. Of course hyung. ",
Jungkook said with a sad smile as he looked up , his eyes travelled straight to Jimin's arm that was wrapped around Rose's waist.

Jimin's heart clenched as the words left Jungkook's mouth. Somehow he wanted Jungkook to deny it, argue with him, stop him from being with someone but it didn't happen. The moment Jimin knew.... Jungkook can never be his.

Jimin's P.O.V

    " Yeah. Of course hyung. "

You said those words so effortlessly Kookie...breaking my heart all over again.

So you don't care at all right Jungkookie?.. I guess you don't. You could have asked why I chose her.. When did it start.. She's not the right one.. You don't like her..... But you didn't say anything. Why kookie why!

Oh..  You simply don't care. Why will you.. Right? You see me just as a best friend.. But I don't! I Fucking love you with  every cell of my body! But you don't.....

" Happy Birthday Jungkook.. ",
Rose said and walked towards Jungkook and pulled him in a hug... And Jungkook hugged back.. With a smile.

" Thank you Rose.. And I liked the surprise very much.. Loved it.. ",
He said but didn't actually looked at Rose. He looked straight at my eyes, like he was mocking me with his words and smile.

" No problem! You are special for my darling so we planned to give this special gift to you! ",
Rose said smiling and Jungkook looked away before looking down. Why does his expressions are not matching with his words? Why is he looking... Hurt?

Jungkook suddenly walked towards me... I want to cry now.. I don't want him to go away from me...I need him beside me with every breath I take... I want him to love me the way I do.. I ...

Jungkook suddenly hugged me catching me off guard... But he hugged me a little too tightly. Wrapping his hands around my waist and keeping his head on my shoulder before pressing his eyes area there. I want to hug him back and never let him go.. But I can't do that right?... I will hug him with my desires, my love.. I will hug him as my lover but..... For him I'm nothing but a best friend.