Chapter 24 - Sonakshi meets Dev

[Flashback Scenes - Normal Font

Present Scenes - Bold + Italicized]

[October 13, 2016 - Morning 2 am]

Everyone had slept, but Sonakshi is reading a small novel and she is getting lost in that. The guy (Shaheer Sheikh) who sits opposite to her seat is wondered to see a girl who is completely lost in a book and she didn't give attention to a handsome hunk sitting in front of her. He is wearing a light blue shirt and a navy blue pants which is worn properly. His physique is well-built and although he is a kind of introvert still he is proud of his captivating personality. And at the same time, he is attracted to her attitude, no diversion while reading and completely involved in that book. He wished to interact with her but don't know how. He is gazing at her deeply. He coughs a little louder, but she didn't give a look.

He - "Hello, are you Prerna?"

Sonakshi's eyes were now on the guy who interacted with her. She looks at him amused. She answers - "No, I am Sonakshi."

He - "By the way, I am Dev. There is a logic that if we say one's name wrong, they will say their correct name."

Dev smiles and Sonakshi look at him amused.

Sonakshi - "Oh."

Dev - "One gorgeous girl is sitting in front of me. I think there is no mistake in knowing her name, isn't it?"

Sonakshi - "How can you conclude that looks only determine whether I am beautiful or not?"

Dev - "Correct. But for every guy, their favorite girl looks beautiful for them."

Sonakshi - "Boss... You are saying beautiful... Liking me... What is all this?"

Dev - "Why should I fear for telling the truth?"

Sonakshi - "Oh! So,  Will you tell the truth like this to every girl?"

Dev laughs naughtily - "It is not possible to say truth to every girl, isn't it? More or less, girls never like the truth." He shrugged.

Sonakshi - "Even if girls like, many boys do not speak truth, right?"

Dev - "I don't know about other boys, I am speaking  now the truth."

Sonakshi - "Every guy say the same, like I am completely different from other boys... But the at the end, the only difference is in the words you're using."

Dev - "Every boy is trying to be different with their girl, but girls are the one who converts the different one into an usual one."

Sonakshi - "We are the same girls who made boys to achieve something too."

Dev's phone beeps. He attends the call and asks him to call him later and reasoned that he was at an important meeting and Sonakshi is listening. He cuts and looks at Sonakshi.

Sonakshi - "First of all, I don't like people who lie."

Dev - "Oh my god! It is so rare to get a crowd less free coach and it is even rarer to see a beautiful girl like you. So, I don't want to waste the opportunity"

Sonakshi - "Oops! I got stuck  with a mental now."

Dev - "We have to go hospital to get the baby born. Like this only, we have to go by train to achieve our love."

Sonakshi gives him a confused look.

Sonakshi - "Oh my god! My head is pressurized now."

Dev - "Sorry Sonakshi. Dialogue comes out of flow."