Chapter 22 - Swati in a dilemma

[Flash back scenes - Normal Font

Present Scenes - Bold + Italicized]

Shefali: Enough is Enough!

Shefali is repeating it for several times within an hour. Where as other girls are so interested in mocking her. Naina, Sonakshi, Shefali, Swati, Preeti are sitting at the dining table, are making fun of Shefali about Arjun. The boys are out for their respective commitments. As the story discussion part is halted for some few days, they are pulling Shefali's legs.

Naina: Its ok, Shefali. You made Arjun Bhaiyya into Sherjun Bhaiyya. Wonder how he was shouting to papa.

Shefali: Ha...Haan... So what, you are in terms with Sameer since 7 years. It was the oldest relationship of our family.

Preeti: But the irony is, Swati and Munna got hitched earlier than her; Me and Pandit got hitched earlier; Still Sameer didn't propose Naina.

Sonakshi: You're right, Preeti. Eventhough I am the most studious creature of you girls, I got commited earlier than Naina.

Swati: Sona didi... How can we forget our Dev jiju! Chennai Trip was memorble all the couples except me...

Preeti: Oh really! You are the reason why we came to Chennai.

[October 10, 2016]

Evening 5'o clock,

Swati, Munna and Pandit are at local market. Swati is looking at some bangles. Wheras Pandit is murmuring to Munna – "Did you bring me to watch your romance and bangle selections. If Preeti knew this, she too will ask me bangles"

Swati – "No problem, Pandit. I shall say this Preeti. Better select a gold bangles for Preeti".

Pandit – "She made me stand in streets within a single night".

Swati and Munna laughs.

Swati – "Do you remember Pandit? One day, after school, Munna and You were standing at bus stop and I was standing some distance far from you both."

Pandit – "Wait, I have met you only at carnival. Then how come you know about me in school days itself?"

Munna – "I have said about you and Sameer to her and you and she have already seen each other"

Pandit – "Means..."

Swati – "On that day, you're not so well in terms of health... So Munna got a tablet from me and he gave you."

Pandit – "Yeah, I could remember. But was that you? Munna said that you are his tuition mate. But I could not even recognize you".

Munna – "No problem, she gave you tablet and saved your life that day and now you are getting as we are shopping here."

Pandit – "Hello, don't link this topic and that one. If she didn't give tablet, I won't land in coma at all. Woh, Munna! I will break your nose na".

Swati and Munna stares and then laughs.

Pandit – "Okay, I have to go home by now as mom needs to go hospital for checkup."

Swati and Munna waves their hands and Pandit leaves. When they are about to turn to go, a hand hauled both of them and they get off. Swati ankle and Munna's ankle bleeds. Munna looks at the guy who is gigantic and almost their parents age he is. Munna stares at him where as Swati is terrified.

"Mama ji," says she. He hauls her hand and takes her to Swati's house followed by Munna. He breaks the things. Hearing the noise, Swati's mom Priyanka comes to the hall. "Uday, what happened? Why are you breaking things?," Priyanka asked him concernedly.