Chapter 28 - Sameer's sweet surprise

[Past Scenes - Normal Font

Present Scenes - Bold + Italicized ]

Sameer holds Naina's hand delicately and come out of the hotel and they both sit on Sameer's bike. Sameer has bought the bike for rent since this is one of the most favorite bike brands of Naina. Naina was happy to see the bike and she held her hand on Sameer's shoulders. Though Naina questioned where they are going, Sameer refused to answer the same. Naina covered her face with her dupatta for public safety.

Sameer rides the bike smooth and Naina's enjoyed the evening breeze and they come to an area full of trees and plants. It is more or less a forest. Sameer, now blindfolded Naina's eyes. The breeze was really soothing. Naina circled Sameer's waist with her hands and lie on him. Whatever is the gift, but the travel is more memorable.

Finally, they reached the destination. It's a small tent. Sameer and Naina get down from their bike.

Sameer asked her not to go anywhere while Sameer get inside and did some last minute decorations. Naina is wondering what is inside the tent.

Sameer comes out of the tent  removed her blindfolds. 

(Imagine the climate to be quite humid and bright as the time is around 3 pm and ignore the people in the picture)

Fancy lights are coiled around the trees and it glows. The light dark climate increases the brightness of the light. There is a small tent arranged up and at outside, there are set up for making foods and some snacks are stacked up there. 

Naina looked inside the tent, accompanied by Sameer. There are few balloons with 'I love you' statement and there is a laptop.  

There is a small jar which is filled with Naina's favourite chocolates.

  Slogans related to love are pinned on the tent's cloth. There is a bedsheet and few pillows with a small table fan. Naina looks at the place with awe while Sameer smiles at her happiness ...

Yaara aaa ......
Manzilein Ruswa Hain
Khoya Hai Rasta
Aye Le Jaye
 Itni Si Ilteja
Yeh Meri Zamanat Hai
 Tu Meri Amanat Hai