Chapter 17 - Revenge, Love, Breakups, Regrets

[Present Conversation – Normal Font

Past Conversation – Bold + Italicized]

Sonakshi, Arjun and Shefali leaves wheras Vishaka and Vivek joined the writing discussion at Agarwals House.

Sameer: After drinking poison (All-out liquid is no less than a poison), I felt so heroic for no reason. But as soon I drink, I spit the whole liquid. Mom started to cry, shouting, calling everyone and yelling....

Vishaka: Then what will I do after seeing you doing such as a blunder. I said that out of anger but I never mean it.

Naina: Yeah, Sameer. Don't you have brain...

Sameer: First stop it. If you get a chance, MIL and DIL start to complain about me....Too much...

Vivek: I could remember when I hold him in my arms and taking to hospital, he was saying like.... Dad, I spit all the liquid...Don't take me to hospital and all... I will recover soon... like that..

Sameer: But he didn't leave me. I could remember the treatment they give. They would insert two tubes in my stomach. From one tube, a liquid gets in and and through another tube, liquid along with those poison comes out... While pressing the tube for each time, it pained as hell as possible... I could not eat anything for a week... complete bed rest... Only I drunk juice like stuffs. Then I understand the blunder I did because of that one second thought.

Beena: However, at least you understood something from the incident, beta. If you have courage to attempt suicide, why can't you live? If you just think about it again and planned someother tactics to convince your mother, you might not have undergone such things...

Sameer: Yeah aunty ji.. I could understood. Even the poison have some minor effect in me even now also... But let me forget the pain but not the lesson.. That made me little stronger then onwards...

Naina: These things are completely unknown to me till I met Sameer's parents in real. Then, they said these stories. Wheras on other side, I was completely in chaos...

Sameer: (interrupts) You're always in a chaotic state. So whats new in this?

Naina: You just close your mouth... Everything is because of you.

Sameer: What did I do? Its your mistake to propose to some other boy.

Naina: What my mistake... (imitates Sameer)

Sameer: Mummy ji... (to Bela), you are the best mom and you say, who is at wrong at that time?

Naina: Chachi......

Bela: Enough... Don't get me into this... I don't even know these much things happened... You continue...

Naina: One side I was guilty to decieve Prateek and at another side, I was guilt at hurting Sameer. I thought of ringing him and confess that I just said that for fun. But after ringing him, he said... My father was dead. I'll talk to you somedays later.... That made my problem even more complicated... Already I was at fault, now if I said the truth, it will really pierce his heart... So I cut the call without confessing....

Sameer: In this time, Naina was not at Facebook.... I typed so many text messages fully but eventually I erased all those things because of hesistation....I did that so many times but I didn't even send a message to her but still wait if she comes to FB.

Naina: One day, I came to Facebook to message him.... I saw his Bio first, do you what he stated?

Sameer: These much days I was in the captive of devil... Now the devil was destroyed... I am living so peacefully... Like that I think Naina...

Walking Together Through the Memory Lane - Samaina FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें