Chapter 19 - Will Sameer meet Naina?

[Flashback Scenes – Normal Font

Present Scenes – Bold + Italicized]

[August 8, 2016, 5.20 PM]

When Sameer asked Naina what she will do if he meet him then and Naina replied that she would be the happiest person that makes Sameer smile wheras Naina felt his presence in her surrounding.

A hand pats on Naina's shoulder. Naina feels shocked and happy and she turns to the see the person whether it was Sameer but to her shock, it is a stranger of almost her father's age

The stranger - "Hi, You're Naina Agarwal, Niece of Anand. Am I right?"

Naina - "Yeah. You're Dr.Shantanu, right?"

The Stranger - "Yes. Your uncle's friend. I was his classmate when he did his MBBS course"

Naina - "Oh, II have seen the photo of yours and Chachu"

Shantanu - "I have visited your house years ago and you were too little. As years passed, he left his doctor profession and becomes a bank manager and I got transfered to Mumbai, so we lost touch. Recently I settled here. So, in thought of visiting you guys, but surprisingly I met you. I am going to your home only, shall I drop you?"

Sameer was looking behind a pillar of the shop covering his face with scarf with his eyes  exposing his fear. There are thoughts running in his mind... Seems like it is her relative. What if he see me? My chapter is close... Shall I run away? My plan has spoiled because....

Whereas Naina denies his offer saying, "I have some more work uncle, Swati has called me to her house."

Shantanu bids and leaves.

Sameer breathes out in relief. He goes a little far from the shop and she sees the surroundings. It was a less busy road with a Bus Stand nearby. Naina comes out of the shop and enters the Bus Stand. Naina knows she hasn't talked to Sameer much because of the improper routine in the morning. She didn't speak much in Auto too so she decide to stand at Bus stop. Sameer too follows her as it was not crowded, he removed his scarf and stands at a shop, some 50 metres far from Naina. Naina calls Sameer.

Naina - "Are you really here, Sameer?"

Sameer - "No no..."

Second thoughts arise to his mind whether some problems would arise because of this... What if someone see us?... So, he denies by message....But still he was watching Naina and gets proud as she is spending time for him to message him and feels guilty too as he didn't understood her value in the past and hurted her like using her as a toy. His eyes glitters.

They had some friendly conversations. Then, Sameer - "Where are you now?" Naina - "I am at bus stand". Sameer - "At bus stop, Where?" Naina is confused why was he asking such questions, whether if he going to meet her, but thats not possible as he is miles apart from the place... Naina said the detailed location to her. Sameer - "Naina, I am standing at a shop 50 metres away".

Naina is shocked to see the message. She was extremely happy... She is going to meet Sameer now... She didn't know how to react. 

Naina: Even now I could feel the incident is happening in front of eyes.  When he said 50 metres far from me, I couldn't contain excitement as I was running like I am running at Marathon. I run so fast to see him..

Sameer: After seeing her, I was scared, anxious... I don't know how to react after seeing Naina running towards me...But I felt I was sure if I see Naina there, I would get flat (unconsciousness) due to all my nervousness, anxiety, shock and surprises.... So, I ran away from the Bus stand to outside...