Chapter 13 - Carnival Wala Meeting...

[Past Conversation – Normal Font

Present Conversation – Bold + Italicized]

Sonakshi and Naina were at Market. After Sonakshi's warm attitude towards her, Naina develops respect on her. Then onwards, She tries to be friendly with Sonakshi but she couldn't because of her shyness. After hearing that in the afternoon, Sonakshi is about to go for shopping to buy some things regarding her medical experiment, Naina thought to use this chance to befriend with Sona and asking sorry and to share about Sameer. Preeti too develop some respect for Sonakshi because of Naina.

They are at the market as something is left to buy vegetables as said by Beena.

Naina – "Di, Actually Sorry and Thanks."

Sonakshi is surprised and glare at her.

Sonakshi – "I guess the reason for apologies but why thanks?"

Naina – "The method of tearing paper you suggested had helped me a lot to get away from the burden."

Sonakshi – "Oh, welcome Naina. But anyways no need to mention as we are sisters."

Naina – "The reason I cried at room is..."

Sonakshi snapped – "No need to say that Naina. Just now you're relaxed."

Naina – "But saying to friend like you would be even more effective to get over my breakup."

Sonakshi was amazed to hear that she mentioned her as friend. She was happy but also shock to hear breakup. What kind of breakup is she meaning?

Sonakshi – "What did you as the last word?"

Naina – "Break-up?"

Sonakshi – "with a boyfriend?"

Naina – "No, he was my friend. Not anymore."

Sonakshi – "Do anyone know about your friendship with him? I mean, Did he come to our house?"

Naina – "No, you're the first. He is from other school and we had seen each other in a science experiment."

Naina describes about Sameer and her friendship with her to Sonakshi.

Sonakshi – "Naina, you've undergone such a dangerous phase according to your age. But its really heartwarming to hear you and Sameer's friendship. After completing your studies, you can revive your friendship with Sameer. Just be positive about your bond."

Naina – "Yeah, di."

After some time,

Sonakshi – "Gladly, our shopping has come to an end very soon than I expected. Shall we go to the Carnival?"

Naina – "Yeah sure, di. I like Carnival and this year Carnival would be so special because shops and new games are coming this year and even the Carnival is bit big than other years too. It would be beautiful."

Sonakshi – "Okay, let me inform this to family members."

Munna, Swati, Preeti, Pandit and Sameer are chit-chat together. They had a small conversation where other are teasing Swati-Munna for time pass.

Swati – "Enough of your jokes. you guys keep chatting. Munna and I are going to other shops. Come fast Munna."

Swati drags Munna with her. Preeti, Pandit and Sameer chorously – "Oh, Enjoy...Enjoy..." Swati and Munna blushed and moved.

Sameer starts to think about Naina sitting under a tree. Even though the carnival was so busy and noisy, nothing disturbed his thoughts. Sameer dreamt of having Naina with him. He knows Preeti is Naina's sister and Swati is Naina's best friend but he couldn't understand why Swati didn't bring Naina to introduce Munna. This question made Sameer restlessly thinking.