Chapter 16 - Fights and Misunderstandings grows

[Past Conversation – Normal Font

Present Conversation – Bold + Italicized ]

After Naina gave his password to Sameer, they had a bitter sweet relationship because of Sameer's insecurity. Sometimes Sameer get anger with no reason. Even though Naina was addicted to his conversing with him, she felt it was so depressing because of his mood-swings. While speaking fluently, Sameer's mood change and he would cut the call and then after some minutes, he himself would call her and if she didn't attend, again he would start to yell. Naina couldn't share that to Preeti or Swati also. Her family members thought that she was speaking to her friend and no one aware of Sameer.

Naina scored good marks in her higher education.

Then, at August 2015, Naina joined college under the course of Fashion Designing along with Swati. As it was first year, Naina used Message Pack to message Sameer as she wsihed to concentrate on studies than FB. [Message Pack means, per day we could able send exactly 200 messages from our phone] Sameer too did the same for messaging Naina. Naina almost never entered Facebook at those months. Sameer also started to do Part-Time jobs. Sameer's insecurity increased a bit as she joined college and she may speak to boys.

Sameer: Then, I did the shameless thing that time. Now, I feel guilty of that...

Naina: What thing? I could not get...

Sameer: I would count messages...

Naina: Oh god! How could I forget that!

Arjun: Means? We are also here, tell us clear...

Naina: Actually Sameer would count how many messages I have sent.. For example, If I send 199 messages to him and couldn't send him more.. I would call him and inform that I could not send messages... I may send it to chachi or Swati... But...

Sameer: During that time, I would ask her that she had sent only 199 messages. To whom did you send the one message?

Naina: During that time, it would be like Dilwale Puchde Na cha...(sings in a funny tone)

Sonakshi, Arjun, Sameer, Shefali laughs...

Bela: It may be look funny now but at that time, Naina burst like Pressure cooker....

Naina try to convince Sameer but he didn't get convinced... Then he himself get convinced at times. Otherwise the nights would be horrendous with no sleeps.

Months passed,

Sameer asked Naina to come Facebook. Naive Naina agreed to that. He actually asked to come as he wished to see to whom she was chatting. This time, he had an updated setup. Sameer opened his account on Phone and in Laptop, he opened Naina's account. And he would check whether messages from him are going to her well or not and to check her chatting history also. Naina forgot about password exchange that time...

During that Naina was chatting with her friend Swati. Sameer look at it. And the chat is,

Swati: Naina, you won't come FB so easily? Whats the reason?

Naina: Sameer called me to FB to chat.

Swati: Is he getting angry even now? (Sameer understands Naina discussed their fights with Swati)

Naina: He is always getting angry at me even now. Even as a friend, he is getting angry like this means, if I am his lover, I am completely dead... Seriously, I thought of reducing my time with him. Practically, no one could live with Sameer as a friend...