Chapter 23 - Swati and Priyanka vacate their house

[Flashback Scenes - Normal Font]

[October 11. 2016]

It was midnight 1 am when Naina called Sameer and disclosed the incidents that happened some hours ago. Sameer connected the call to Munna and Pandit and informed about the same. Preeti is with Naina.

Munna - "I really don't know why Swati is behaving like this. Is she a drama queen? She didn't even break up with me, but still she reasoned it and broke your friendship."

Preeti - "I can't believe this, Munna. Swati's mom is not too conservative to protest your relationship. In fact, we thought it was easier to convince her."

Pandit - "Guys, actually I came to know one important thing".

Naina - "What was that, Pandit?"

Pandit - "Actually, I was with Swati and Munna yesterday. After parting ways, I went with my mom to hospital. We returned home at night 8. During that time, when we pass through Swati's area, I came to know about this and Swati's mom tried to  kill herself. Also, people comment that Swati is going to get married".

Munna - "What?"

Pandit - "Yeah, Swati and her mom are about to leave the area tomorrow. I don't know where are they going?"

Munna - "Oops, then I'll lose Swati forever. How could Swati agree for marriage?"

Naina - "Let  it be, Munna. I think Swati's mom might have manipulated her to cut off the friendship so that we would not search her later. So that, she can succeed. But she under-estimated our friendship even after she resided with us for few months, some years ago".

Munna - "Uday uncle might have manipulated her."

Sameer - "I try to get some information regarding this."

They cut the call. 

Next day,

Priyanka (Swati's mom) is packing up all the things and Swati is helping her reluctantly. She covers the furniture wth white cloth. "Within few days, I am going to get married. Because of my mom's foolishness, I lost my best friends also. But I might not have used such harsh words to Naina and it is not easy to apologize too. Still, I have to inform them that this is just a drama to get rid of my mom's dumbness for her sake. My mobile is broken, I could not use laptop too. I don't have any other choice other than running away, but if I do the same, my mother would be blamed. I have to get some way soon," she thinks closing the window.  

Naina and Preeti are heading towards Swati's house. Meanwhile Uday and his wife Shakuntala comes to Swati's house and she enters inside staring Swati. Shakuntala talks to Priyanka in private, "See Priyanka, according to our traditions, it was very wrong to love a high-caste boy and these days, girls are so disobedient. They are dressing exposing their body parts, using drugs and etc. So, better set alliance with my brother's friend and her. he look so handsome and he could earn well also. His age is just 35." Priyanka doesn't react much but gives a nod.

Naina and Preeti reached her house and looks, Swati is standing alone staring at none. Naina and Preeti see a truck which is standing near the house where stuffs are stacked. Thus she confirms that they are vacating the house. Naina takes Swati's name. Swati looks at Naina helplessly. "Naina has come.  It is the right time to apologise her. I don't know whether they could save me or not from this marriage," Swati thinks but she is still confused and gets scared what if her uncle-aunty see this. Naina looks at Swati but Swati could not look at her eyes. Swati wipes her tears. Naina runs to her and hugs her. Both of them breaks into tears. Preeti hugs both of them. Seeing no one is seeing them, Swati breaks the hugs and gives a smile. Naina glitters. Naina - "I know you won't call off our friendship. What did you think? If you cuss for two minutes,  did I leave you or not care of your existence?"