Letters and Burns Part 3: Roses and What is Mine

And to end the Valentine's Day! Sorry guys, can't upload my Special story due to work... So I will make it up to you. Enjoy!!! 

Zia's POV

l explained eveything to Sadie and Walt. Sadie gave me her phone.

"Why won't you listen to these lyrics, it will help you feel better." Sadie told me. I thanked her and they both left the room, As I read the title it really struck me, "Every Rose Has Its Thorn". Usually, boys give their girls roses without thorns, but I don't know. It started playing.

We both lie silently still

In the dead of the night

Although we both lie close together

We feel miles apart inside

I guess it was true in my case, I am just next to Carter's room, but it feels like we are thousand miles apart. Just like I am still in Egypt while Carter is in Brooklyn. And now, we are not talking to each other, very intellectual. Before, he goes to where I am and we both enjoy each other's company, but now, it has been a few hours, and I haven't seen Carter's face. BTW, Sadie has the lyrics on her phone, so I am reading it now.

Was it something I said or something I did

Did my words not come out right

Though I tried not to hurt you

Yeah, I tried

But I guess that's why they say

Maybe, if I let Carter explain, it would be all better now, but feel so much rage inside, maybe throwing a vase and cussing my words to him wasn't right and very proper of me. I tried not to hurt his feelings, I tried to value every time we spent together, and l tried avoiding fights, but anger and hatred would never leave me. I guess I found the right guy, but Carter did not find the right girl.

Every rose has its thorn

Just like every night has its dawn

Just like every cowboy,

Sings his sad, sad song,

Every rose has its thorn

From the whole romantic, awesome life, there is still that thorn, that prick who will make it go down, and that's what protects the rose, our relationship. And even with the dark night, the dawn will still come, the sun will rise again and make new beginnings. Every rose will always have a thorn, no exceptions.

I listen to our favorite song playing on the radio 

Hear the DJ say 

Love's a game

Easy come and easy go

But I wonder does he know

Has he ever felt like this

And I know that you'd be here right now

If I could let you know somehow

Is love really a game? Does it come and does it go? If I could let Carter know how sorry I am, I would do it. But I would never know, I would never know if Carter will still be here for me. 

Every rose has its thorn

Just like every night has its dawn

Just like every cowboy,