Letters and Burns Part 1: The Vase Fight

Hey!!! So, this one is a really long one. And WAY more serious than Combat on Fire. This is very angsty and unideal for the category, so if you don't want to read something like that, skip it, or wait for the next update. I repeat, this is a VERY SERIOUS, ANGSTY AND VILOENT. I do not own TKC. Read on!

Carter's POV

Vase. Another vase. The third vase. Fourth vase. The last vase, not.

How many more darn vases do I still need to catch?! Wait, Zia and I are in the middle of a rumble. (Zia is by my side, not Sadie. She says that it is a fight, well, Fine it's a fight! Happy?!)

"Zia, it's not like that!" I pleaded. I've already said that a lot of times, but still, she keeps throwing vases at me. How an idiot. [It's true, so stop smacking!]

"Then why was that thing there?! You were damn flirting with her didn't you?!" Zia flared. I don't even know if all that she said was true. 

" When in the world did I give a lady bastard my love?! You don't even know what the hell you were damn talking about!" And another vase, I catched it and flung to my duat locker. Just fix it later, I thought.

"I know what were you doing, Kane. Stop telling me that I'm a stupid idiot!" She shot. She flung another vase. With all her powers, what's gone wrong with her?! [I thought you were crazy that time, I won't deny.]

"I didn't say you were hell of a stupid idiot!" I shot back. I was trying to stop my words, but I was filled with anger. "You know I only love you, so shut up!" I shouted. I know it isn't right to say or do that to a woman, what can l say?

"You just broke the promise you made me, you bitch! How stupid are you to make me believe all the fake shit you told me? What are you gonna say now, bitch?!" She cussed. 

"The only damn thing that I can't say, is that you don't even know what the hell happened!" I shot back. Fine, let Santa put me on the naughty list.

"You son of a bitch!" She cussed, again. She went towards me, with her hands on fire. She slapped me, right in the face. It started stinging. As l felt it, I knew I have a burn on my face. I felt anger raging. No matter how hard I try, Zia is too stubborn to let me explain.

The door opened in full swing. Sadie and Walt went in. They were both full of concern, Sadie was even looking at me like a worried mother. Guess they heard the screams, shouts and cusses. Pathetic. [Nope, not a joke.]

Zia's POV

As Carter was saying, Sadie and Walt rushed to about 2 feet away. [I'm better than you with measuring, Carter. Deal with it]

"Everything all right? We heard all the screams, we tried opening but the door was locked, I chanted a spell to open it." Sadie said. Guess we were both right, everyone heard the screams.

Before I was about to explain, Carter interrupted me, "Nothing, just a bit of burns." He emphasized and glared at me. My heart started to ache. I tried not to cry, but tears were forming, I scowled at him before He goes out. The burn in his face made me want to kill myself. I was so stupid. If I just did something more logical, but anger raged through me.

Sadie, broke the silence, "Carter, what's that on your face, did Zia-"

"Shut up, Sadie, it bloody none of your business!" Carter snapped. Sadie was just shocked with what she heard of him, she unfroze after the door slammed in front of her. And I started to cry. None of the medicines will help me cure this heart ache.

"Zia, what happened?" Walt rushed to me, with Sadie.

"Carter- w-w-we-" I stammered. I really couldn't think straight. Everything in my sight just blurred. Before I knew it, I blacked out.