Keep Running Part 2

Whoa, Whoa, wait. No flames, no Ha-di or A-max. There is part tttttwwwwwwooooo!!! Okay, I get it. And you have been waiting for this all week. Luv Ya!!! Off with the story

0.o

Zia's POV

I opened my eyes.

"Carter!" I gasped. I was panting really hard, and I couldn't breathe. Until I realized I woke up seeing Carter. I was in my violet tank top, and white shorts, and he was in his workout gray jeans and bare-chested.

"Zia, everything's alright." He calmed me down. I sat up, and he sat beside me. Until I realized where I was. I was in the Brooklyn House, in my bed, beside Carter, everything's fine. I looked at the clock, 4 am. 

Great. 

And Carter was able to get up to see what was happening to me. I was trying to catch my breath, and clearing my vision (I am having double visions), and Carter has the worried expression look on his face.

"Zia, what's got into you? I woke up hearing you screaming my name." Carter said.

I hesitated, what if the dream meant something? Will Apophis rise again? All these things raced and blazed through my head. But I tried to clear them up and explain everything to him. I took a deep breath and started.

"I was having a dream. We were in Cairo, where we battled Apophis. He was chasing me, I don't know why, but I kept running. I saw everyone else, Amos, Sadie, Walt, Cleo, Felix, Khufu, Alyssa, Shelby, everyone, they were all... dying. I couldn't see you until Apophis brought me to you. You were tortured, battered up like clay, and you." I hesitated. I was swallowing back my tears.

"I-what?" Carter asked, I lowered my head. He was so impatient, or it seems.

"You-you- I don't want to say this Carter but you-" I couldn't say this, it was a good thing Carter did the honors.

"Died." He finished. My tears fell out, I nodded. I was trying not to cry, but l can't hold back. 

"l'm sorry." l sobbed, as l melt into his arms. He hugged me back, being in his arms was perfect for me. 

"Don't be. It was just a dream. I wouldn't know if that will come true, but it won't, I'm sure." He hugged me tighter, it was getting warmer. I don't mind him being bare-chested, just as long as he is there, I'm fine.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." I apologized.

"No, it's alright. As long as it's for you. Walt can take care of Sadie." He joked.

"As long as he isn't fast asleep." I chuckled. Carter smirked. I liked his smirk.

"One favor?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Can you sleep with me?" So that I won't have nightmares again. 

"Anything my queen." Carter smiled. He went beside me and put his arm around me. I went closer to him, he kissed my scalp.

"Did anyone tell you that being bare-chested is something called showy?" I whispered in his collarbone.

" Walt is bare chested most of the time than I am." He chuckled.

"Sometimes, I really hate you." I said.

"And I love you too, my queen." He said as he closed his eyes.

"The more you hate, the more you love, my dear pharoah. I love you." I whispered.

Nightmares are not the worst at all when you are with your pharoah.