Sweets and Random-ish (:

Hi everyone! I'm sooo sorry for the super long update... Just like what I told you with the past note, I can't have that much time for wattpad right now. But finally, I'm done with finals and all deadlines are met, so now I'm just waiting for the awardees. Crossed fingers that I'm still on the honor roll! Anyways, Here is a short story, not as cool as it should be, but I'm sure it will satisfy your hunger for Zarter. I do not own TKC but have fun!

Carter's POV

As for someone like me, I am here, planning a project for Home Economics. Usually, I use magic to do my projects, so, I don't know how l will use magic, to make a dessert delicious. A knock on my door.

"Come in." I called, the door screeched. And Sadie popped out.

"Hullo brother." She greeted. 

"What do you want, sis?" I asked, well, half groaning and half normal.

"Got any money?" She asked. I furrowed my brow in confusion, why would she need money?

"For a date with Walt?'' I guessed. I am not joking, maybe she could. Who knows?

"Bloody no, silly!" She exclaimed, "We are running out with -o foods, and Khufu is freaking out." She explained. I sighed heavily and gave her fifty dollars from my locker in the Duat.

"Thanks!" And she banged the door. And now I couldn't think of anything, ice cream? Too kiddie. Cake? No birthdays. Cookies? It's not Christmas. Muffins, brownies and cupcakes? Everyone else is doing the same. Holy Horus. I give up. I will just go to Zia for suggestions. I went downstairs to see Zia cuddled up with the Insurgent book. She was wearing a cropped, hanging sleeveless white top, with a leather jacket, denim pants, and blue high-cut Converse sneakers. (P.S. Wanna see her outfit? Check it out on the side! Disregard the other stuff I didn't mention, and imagine the shoes) It was Fall and she was vague. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hey, Carter." She greeted, "Need something?"

"Just, a little one. Depends." I shrugged. Zia always knows how to deal with my projects.

"C'mon, let's hear it." She said. I sat down beside her. she got a paper and pen from the Duat.

"So, I have this project in Home Economics, all about desserts, and I just want something different." I explained. No neeed for lectures, just that.

"Macarons or Cocolate Mousse." She suggested. Wow, she gets something so fast.

"Sounds good to me." I told her. She went upstairs and got a book. 

"Tawaret gave me this dessert book, after baking them Cupcakes. I've done some, but I really want to try the Macarons and CHocolate Mousse." She explained. 

"You never told me that you were such a good baker." I smiled. She laughed and went through the ingredients.

~A few hours later~

"Well, the only thing now is to test it." Zia murmured. I took a bite of the macaron and lit up my eyes.

"Zia, this is way more than what I tasted in the hotels, it's really good!" I exclaimed. 

"Wow, I never knew that you will like my baking." Zia confessed. I put an arm around her shoulder.

"I still love you even if you accidentaly burn them." I told her.

"C'mon CJ, we still need to decorate them." She grabbed my hand and went to the storage room.

"Rash, I am not a trolley." I warned her.

"Sorry." She smiled as we decorated the macarons and chocolate mousse.

It's a beautiful random day. That was, untill Khufu ruined three of the macarons...

Heyyy... just a post note. Like it? Hate it? Comment below. Anyways, have you read Heroes of Olympus? Comment below if you did> Also, tell me your favorite shipping! Mine is Percabeth and Jasper/Jiper (I keep getting confused with Jason and Piper's ship, so I'll use both). Catch you later!

xoxo, BlacknElegance