Keep Running Part 1

Haaallllloooooo Everyone!!! The last story was just it and this is a bit longer than the last time. Every week for every part, just stay tuned! xoxo BlacknElegance...

Carter: And she does not own Kane Chronicles.

Me: Thanks a lot Carter.

Carter: Is that a sarcastic comment?!

Me: No! It's a Thank you!

Zia: Carter, are cheating on me?!

Carter: No! She just asked me something and-

Me: JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE!!!

0.o

Zia's POV

"Huff, huff, huff." I was panting, wait, why was I panting? Where am I?

Zia, behind you! A voice screamed into my mind, the voice seemed like Carter's. But no time to figure out whose voice was it, I looked back. Apophis.

Apophis. The snake. Apophis who destroyed my village.

"Zia Rashid, keep running, Carter Kane may have bought you some time to save yourself, but I always am truimphant!" Apophis laughed. 

"Carter will destroy you! He will destroy you just as how he did it to you!" I cried. The sky turned dark red. There was chaos everywhere, Sadie was full of blood, crawling and slowly dying, Walt was starting to burn. Everyone was dying. Am I here to die from exhaustion? And Carter, he was nowhere to be seen! The only Carter whom I loved.

"Carter? Carter is now destroyed! All of them are just fools! No one has ever believed me. And now, Isfet has now ruled!" The snake boomed.

"Where is Carter, you Darn Snake-head!" I screamed. 

"Oh, that boy pharoah. With pleasure my queen." Apophis grinned. My vision blurred, everything spiralled. Red, green, blue and white spirals circled my vision.

My vision clreared.

The horror. My nightmare came true. I prayed that this would never happen, yet it came true. 

Carter Kane. Chains on his arms. With blood. Stripped. Tortured. Killed. Half-Dead. All just to save me. I was to wake to battle just yet. But still...

"Carter!" I whimped and ran. I cupped his face. He was still breathing until he recognized me.

"Zia," he weakly said, "I bought you some time. I love you." 

"No, Carter, you can't go." I pleaded. Bloody Horus, let him stay, I thought. Carter smiled. I kissed him. I only sighed.

"Carter, your choice, be strong, and," I hesitated, "I love you." I appeared to be ready, but inside, I am not. I am not ready to let him die.

"Zia Rashid, I love you too. And gooodbye." He smiled, and breathed his last.

He is dead. Dead. The only person who understood me was dead. My eyes are already full with tears. The pharoah in chains is dead. 

"Carter!" I sobbed. He bought me some time that would cost his life. His body was cold. I turned to Apophis, there was rage in my amber eyes. How a thing he has done!

"BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!" I cussed. Aphophis only laughed.

"How daunting." He said.

I began to unknowingly chant. I was saying words I don't even know. Blue, White and Red heiroglyphs surround me. Light went to Apophis' eyes.  A lot was happening, I don't even know what I was doing, but then, I feel anger inside of me, all that he has done to me, to my family, to my friends, to Sadie, Walt, Jaz and the other initiates, and most of all, to Carter, the Carter whom I loved, the Carter who felt awkward when I was around, the boy who became the 21st century pharoah, the boy who took me to the Mall of America and having the ability to shut him up, and now, the Carter Kane, who was lifeless, who gave up his own life to save me, only me, how stupid I was for letting him die. The only thing I can offer, is defeating Apophis.

"Noooo!!!" Apophis screeched. And there was nothing left at all.

I looked at myself, I was like Setne, tattered clothes. And a tattered up heart. I lost everyone I loved. And all I could ever think of is death. And I am going to do that. With every part of my energy and body, I just spoke one word that will kill me, which was fine, Sadie's favorite.

"Ha-di." I pointed my wand at me. And everything blew up, the spell quite worked, but I am still half-alive. Until a dagger hit my abdomen. It was painless. It was fine.

"I love, you Carter Kane." I said with all my might. And I plunged into darkness.

I was dead.