Thinking Out Loud (Salt Fanfic) Part 1

Hey guys!!! This is just a bonus chapter. If you are also a fan of Salt (Sadie Kane x Walt Stone), go on. If you are not, up to you. This is a Salt chapter. I just want to save all the Zarter and stuff, so I gave time for Salt... And our couple of the day will do the disclaimer...

Sadie: Finally, giving us a chance besides my dorky brother!

Me: Whatever, just do the disclaimer.

Walt: Wow, such a random author here.

Me: Whatever you two, just say the disclaimer now.

Sadie: A really big bummer, I am I right, Walt?

Walt: A dorky bummer author.

Me: JUST FREAKING DO THE DISCLAIMER! WHAT'S EVEN HARD WITH THAT?!

Sadie & Walt: BlacknElegance does not own Kane Chronicles.

Sadie: Otherwise, it would all just be about my dorky big brother and Zia.

Me: Ha-di!!!

Sadie & Walt: GAH!!!

A big explosion here, sorry guys. 

0.o

Walt's POV

Sitting here on the couch, playing music in my I Pod. I just like the tune of the song playing, Thinking out Loud (Want to listen to it? Listen to it on the side. (-:). It's really nice to listen, most especially because I think of Sadie. Carter trusted me with Sadie, and I will be with her for the rest of my life.

~Flashback~

I walked towrds Carter, he was my age but I as really nervous, he really doesn't know a lot of the typical teenage life, but I was nervous to even say a word to him. He was the pharoah, no doubt.

"Hey Carter." I called. He turned around, he was in the balcony, just staring listlessly at the skyline. His brown piercing eyes looked straight, I wanted to stop but no can do. 

"Carter, can I have a word with you?" I asked.

"You just said eight words, that was way through with what you said." He smiled and joked.

"Very funny," I smirked, "probably, a hundred words or so." I told him. Carter laughed. We went to the hallway, where there was no ankle-bitters crawling around.

"Yes?" Carter asked, I could feel myself blushing. He was the older brother of Sadie, and I need to tell him, before he shrieks why did I just kiss her.

"About your sister, Sadie." I explained. Carter looked worried. What if he knows what I was about to say? What if he says no? Headache.

"Please don't tell me she did something again." Carter begged. I was relieved, it was funny, though.

"Errr- not that." I stammered. Carter sighed with relief.

"Good. Now, what is it?" Carter asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Carter, last night, l asked Sadie, to be my girlfriend." I explained, Carter was fascinated with the story, good thing.

"And?" He asked.

"And, she said yes. Is it all right with you?" I asked. I was nervous, things rolled in my mind. Carter took a deep breath.

"Hey man, it's Sadie after all. I mean, yes it's all right. Well it's between you and Sadie, so I won't butt in. Besides, I have Zia with me. Have fun, bro. I can't wait for you to be my brother." Carter smiled. I was relieved. We shook hands.

"Thanks, man." I said. He nodded. Zia just appered.

"What's all this Carter?" Zia asked, hugging him as Carter puts his arm around her.

"My baby sister has a boyfriend." Carter smiled, Zia looked at me, and smiled.

"And her period. She's freaking out right now." Zia said. Carter's eyes widened. Sadie has her period. Great.

"Around this time, just be careful with her." Carter rushed.

We all rushed to her. Sadie was in bed, lying down, gladly, in black shorts and a graphic tee with a heart. Hugging her knees, she was trying to fight the pain in her abdomen.

"You okay?" Carter asked.

"Of course not! I'm freaking out right now, red everywhere!" Sadie freaked out. She was red, panicking. Carter backed off. I did too. Are girls really this crabby?!

"Sadie, calm down, no need to panic." Zia said calmly. Wow, she knows how to deal with stuff. We all went to her bed.

"A good thing you had it here, I had mine while training in Paris. Desjardins didn't know what to do. A good thing, his assisstant, Jasmine, was able to deal with me, horrible experience for a first timer." Zia explained.

"And I heard you have a Valentine." Carter smiled. Sadie turned beet red. She looked at me.

"You told him?" She asked, and I smiled.

"It's okay." I said.

"Then you won't be in an awkward state when Zia and I are together. Am I right Sadie Stone?" Carter smirked.

"Shut up, Carter." Sadie hissed.

We all laughed and talked about it for the rest of the day.

~END OF FLASHBACK~