That Carnival Part 2

Okay guys, so I'm changing the One shot to short stories (it takes 2 parts to finish) so yeah. And I will start using POVs.  DISCLAIMER: I do not own TKC... Now, off with your head! (No not literally)

(((((((((H))))))))))

Zia's POV

We are now at the Brooklyn House. Carter and I planned that we will have our project finished by tomorrow. What? A little bit of magic won't harm.

"So..." Carter was trying to say something about that project.

"So what, you will call Horus to help you?" I asked, well I was serious. The gods went back a few months ago. But then, it's hard, being an Eye and doing just one tiny project. Like what everyone else said, you can literally burn up.

"Zia, Zia, Zia. Come on. Using a little magic won't harm." Carter smiled.

"That's why we didn't buy from the store and get started!" I shrieked. I wasn't in my mood when we got back home. All because of Armen.

"Zia," Carter sighed, "I told you not to get off the mood. We don't have the whole day for your mood of the day. Can we deal with that later, please? He pleaded. He was right, I was always off the mood. I relaxed my muscles and melted into his arms, he hugged me tight and gently.

"I'm sorry, CJ. I just really don't know how to deal with a guy like Armen." I apologized. BTW, I call Carter CJ since his two names are Carter and Julius. P.S. I myself ONLY will call him CJ. He told me he'll take care of that.

A few minutes later

"Carter, make the base, the signs, the skyline, and the carousel, oh and also the fireworks. I'll handle everything else." I said. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"So, can we work in one place?" He asked.

"No, I can't get the work done." I sternly said. He pouted and kissed me and went to his room.

For the ferris wheel, I will just get the sticks from my drawer and bind them with a spell. Heiroglyphs beamed and it binded in to a ferris wheel. As easy as that. I did it for all of the rides and went to check on Carter. And he wasn't there.

"Carter?" I called. I kept calling but he didn't answer.

"Carter Kane, I'll kill you once I see you for Ra's sake!" I shot into the whole Brooklyn House. His project is already done, though. Sometimes I just want to Ha-di him. Suddenly someone, or probably a force grabbed by my stomach. Okay, so it was a someone. I gasped since I was shocked. I was ready to summon my fireballs. But this body was so warm and comfortable that I can melt into the arms of this person. But being the girlfriend of a Kane, you have to watch out for yourself. 

"Still want to kill me for Ra's sake?" He breathed into my ears. From his warm breath and voice, I knew who he was. I smiled and leaned back with relief.

"How would I survive if you are not by my side?" I demanded. I turned around. I our noses touched and I started bushing and messing up his hair, he didn't mind.

"Zia Kane, how nice." He complimented.

"Hey, I'm not married yet. And you haven't proposed to me. Do you even have a ring?" I demanded. He smiled, in the right time I thought.

I broke apart from him and we finished the project in his room. After everything, it was beautiful, and little shabti walking around and playing. We had them made only during the day and if we want them to stop.

"One more thing," I told Carter,"we have to protect it." Carter nodded in agreement.

"N'dah"  I chanted, faint blue heiroglyphs appeared and an invisible blue sheild lighted, it will be protected as long as a small amulet that we both made, won't be destroyed.

"That carnival," Carter wandered, "our date." He smiled. I nodded in agreement. We both slept together.

A perfect afternoon with my perfect guy. (: