Teaser

Yo!

I'm sorry (not sorry) for not updating (You still haven't given me my votes!). Sorry (not sorry) for that, my inner sarcasm (you mean real attitude) is firing up because I read a Nico di Angelo x Reader and it always ends up not so good. (No, it's because I'm heartbroken) Will you shut up?! I'm trying to give them a good first impression of my story! Sorry, I just tried to calm down my inner sarcasm (Which definitely worked). So anyways, this is a good story to keep up with you guys, hope you like it!

Zia's POV

Nope.

Carter pushed me to going to Camp Half-Blood a week ago in Long Island, which where we met Jason Grace (son of Jupiter) and Piper McLean (daughter of Aphrodite). And now, Carter wants-wait, needs to go Camp Half-Blood and tells me to come with him.

And now, we heading our way to Long Island.

"What do you need there now, Carter?" I grunted. He looked at me with You-have-to-come-with-me-because-you-are-my-girlfriend look.

"Percy asked me to help him with something with Greek and Egyptian magic. I do not know what." He explained giving me the look.

"It better be good." I mumbled.

"You were there last week. It should've been fun."

"I had fun. I don't like travelling." I admitted.

Carter looked at me with his all famous smirk, "Aww, my little Zia does not like travelling."

I smacked him in the shoulder, "As much as you hate scorpions."

"You are dating me so you have to get used to it." He shrugged.

As much as how long the trip was, I woke up with my head on Carter's shoulder.

Cliffhanger...

Uh-oh. So unless I get my 15 likes, I'll give you the story. Spread the love! P.S: Who among these amazing and courageous (And handsome and freaking hot) boys do you like to read as 'X Reader'? Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez or Nico di Angelo? Tell me! Did I miss anyone? Don't hesitate! BTW, I have this strange (but I love it) crush at Nico, so I read Nico x Reader stories. Just vote and review, guys, plain and simple.

Xoxo,

BlacknElegance