Zarter/Jasper?!

Heard the title? Yes!!! Uncle Rick has made his moments with Percabeth and Carter and Sadie (Zarter? Will deal with that). So make a Jasper one! After reading the whole HoO... I literally cried. No spoilers don't worry. I really wanted to make a Jasper fanfic, and I've decided... I will do it! This is in Carter's point of view but basically, this is Jasper-centric. With hints of Zarter too, don't worry (:. Just read and have fun.

Carter's POV

We already made our plans of the quest so we decided to hang out. The one thing that annoyed me was the Leo guy who just has the biggest ego, hey, he and Set can team up. Anyways, what caught my eye was this 6 foot and an inch tall guy with blonde hair and a girl who has Native American features. The guy suddenly sprang up literally like ten feet in the air with the girl (his girlfriend?) and his hands on her hips.

"Slow down, Sparky!" She gasped as they both went down.

"You are like my sister, Beauty Queen. And you should have gotten used to it!" The guy laughed. I realised that Zia was beside me holding my hand.

"You okay?"

"Just getting used to the surroundings I guess." She mumbled.

I managed a smile, "You'll love it here, I promise." She eyed me suspiciously but shrugged it off and smiled.

"Hey, you must be Carter Kane." I turned around, the blonde guy and his (or was it?) girl were standing in front of me. The guy had electric blue eyes and a scar on his upper lip. The girl, she has choppy, brown hair with loose braids and feathers, she also has kaleidoscope eyes and looks like she is a princess from a tribe.

"Yes, yes I am (Is that familiar?)." I nodded.

The blonde guy smiled, "Percy's been up about you. Anyways, I'm Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter-Zeus. However you like to call it." He handed his hand and I shook.

"Son of the King of the Gods. Carter Kane. Supposedly you know that, magician of the Twenty-first nome aka New York and Pharaoh. This is Zia Rashid, fellow magician and my girlfriend." I introduced, and Zia gave them a sly smile.

"Well Percy never told us you have a girlfriend, but you are lucky. This is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and my girlfriend. But don't force her to look like her other siblings." Jason introduced as Piper gave us a smile.

"Well, Jason just hoisted me up in the air so I'm a bit spacey. But pleased to meet you." She smiled.

"The feeling is mutual." Zia smiled.

"How about we walked together?" Jason offered.

I nodded my head in agreement, "Sure, wouldn't take a while though." We all walked together, talking about the most random couple stuff.

"So we all started with fake memories of each other." Zia reassured.

"Yep," Piper chirped as Jason slipped his arm into Piper's waist, "well, yours was with a shabti and mine was with the Mist. Thank Hera for that by the way-Juno, whatever... Gah!" She hung her head in frustration, I knew their gods have Roman aspects, so that's what the confusion is all about.

Jason frowned, "Well, I guess you can call her Hera for now, she seems in a good mood though. And don't stress yourself with their names Beauty Queen, well Leo and I call you that for a reason right?" Piper punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?! It was supposed to be a compliment, you are the head counsellor of the Aphrodite cabin." Jason rubbed his shoulder as Piper glared at him and Zia and I were trying to stifle our laughter.

"I haven't joined a beauty pageant and I don't like 'beauty rest' as Drew calls it. I would rather train with my dagger than have that sort of treatment and you know that." Piper retorted.

"Come on, I just said your nickname and I'm in pain because my girlfriend hit me!" Jason complained.

Piper laughed as she helped Jason, "You really are stupid, no wonder you and Percy get along so well. But I hate to admit it but your stupidity is kind of cute." She kissed Jason on the cheek as Jason hoisted himself up.

"And that really made my day. Can I get one more kiss?" Jason pleaded.

"Nope."

Jason pouted, "Please?" I can't imagine myself doing that to Zia, not when I'm trying not to laugh.

"I'll save that for later up in the air, Sparky." Piper smiled.

Jason sighed, "Fine, but you owe me a kiss."

"Deal." Piper kissed Jason on the other cheek. She turned to us, "You do have your moments do you?"

I smirked, "Yeah... Something like this." I suddenly carried Zia bridal style, she of course shrieked as I got her. Piper and Jason were laughing like Bonnie and Clyde.

"Carter Kane, put me down at this instant!" Zia commanded.

I only laughed, "Only until I get my kiss."

Zia rolled her eyes, "Carter, Carter, abusing his power as pharaoh."

"Am not! All I ask is a kiss." I retorted. She rolled her eyes once more as she kissed me. I smiled and let her down and put my arm around her waist.

"Well that is one such moment. I'm not to much of an Aphrodite kid, but I could say that was fluffy." Piper commented as Zia blushed.

"I'll agree with Pipes." Jason agreed.

"Jace, it's lunch time!" Piper exclaimed.

Jason punched his hand in the air, "Yes! I can't wait for that awesome french fries!"

Piper rolled her eyes, "Sorry guys, Jason has been a bit high and sparky."

"Hey! But anyways, it was nice meeting you guys. See you later!" Jason greeted.

"No problem." I smiled as Jason snaked his arm around Piper's waist.

"They are cute." Zia commented. I nodded in agreement as I put my arm around Zia's waist as we head out for lunch.

(((((((Time Skip)))))))

"Where are Jason and Piper?" I turned to Zia, who was looking for them.

I smiled, "Remember that Piper owns Jason a kiss in the air?" We both looked up, I saw two people in the air but not that quite seen from where we are.

"Yeah, and she paid him already." Zia smiled.

"You know what? I still think you owe me a kiss." I smirked.

Zia turned to me and rolled her eyes, "I don't remember that but I'll gladly pay."

Even if we were on the ground, she still paid her debt. And I guess Piper did with such to both of their pleasure. The feeling is mutual for the both of us.

Well maybe the blonde and his girl can start something permanent in the future, I'm sure of it.

And I think Zia and I can start something permanent in the future too.

How was it? If I could get at least a hundred votes/likes, whatever you like to call it... I will post another short story. (:

Catch you later! Remember 100...