Pay a Visit

Carter and Zia are back!!!

Okay, I will change the weekly to less than a weekly. Seems fine? Not. Anyways, da gods are in da house! Wanna see their point of view of Carter and Zia's relationship? Time to find out. This is a comedy romance story. And please welcome, Horus and Ra, who will do the disclaimer...

(Applause)

Horus: Thank you, thank you (Repeats about a hundred times)

Ra: I will grant each and everyone of you a brand new and bountiful life!

Me: Now dear gods, mind if you do the disclaimer please?

Horus: Shut up.

Me: What the- That's why you are here! If you want your hosts to get killed so be it.

Ra: I will do it.

Horus: No, my lord, I will do it.

Ra: No I will.

Horus: I will

Me: JUST SAY IT THE BOTH OF YOU!!! I'M FREAKING TIRED OF YOU GODS!!!

Horus and Ra: BlacknElegance does not own The Kane Chronicles.

Me: Thank you, and Tas!

Horus and Ra: MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!

0.o

Zia's POV

I'm just here, thinking of the possible things Carter will do. Or possibly thinking of the pharoah, or Carter. It's really confusing. Well, he hasn't done a thing yet. I got up and read a short story book. And since I am not really about to spend the day with him, let me just continue the book. Suddenly, a knock on my door. Wonder who will that be?

"Come in." I called. The door opened. Just what I was expecting. Carter Julius Kane. I smiled. 

" Someone wants to see you." Carter said.

"Amos?" I asked.

"Err... No. You may want to go to my room to find out." Carter stuttered out. I just chuckled and followed him to his room. As he opened the door, I widened my eyes.

"Meet my girlfriend, Zia Rashid." Carter introduced. Wow, they don't know?!

Horus's POV

"Meet my girlfriend, Zia Rashid." My host introduced. The host of Ra is his girlfriend?! Well, at least.

"How sweet." I complimented.

"Please don't tell us you want to be our Eyes again!" Zia exclaimed. How pathetic. Ra just laughed.

"My favored one, we just want to see how it's going around here." Ra laughed.

"And this boy here has told us he's got a partner, for once I thought it was his sister." I said.

"Excuse me, but I need to go to the bathroom." Carter staggered. He is about to throw up, of what I said. We all laughed as he hurries himself. As he got out, he sighed.

"For once, Chicken Head, I am NOT courting my own sister!" Carter snapped at me. I could not help but laugh, Ra and Zia were trying to stiffle their laugh. Oh yeah, Carter calls me Chicken Head since I am the falcon god. Well, I got used to it.

"That didn't stop my parents." I told him. He was red with annoyance, I never thought Carter had a short temper. That's why Carter and Zia are compatible. Besides, it was true!

"How pathetic and daunting the senile falcon god is." Carter sighed with irritation.

"Now, now. Carter, how exactly did you ask Zia to be your girlfriend?" Ra asked. Carter and Zia looked at each other. Let me guess, it was a long time ago.

"Well, it happened when Setne was with us. So, when Carter got injured from BSB-"

"Who is BSB?" I interrupted. I'm a great interrupter, right?

"Bloodstained Blade. Now, shut up." Carter shot.

"As I was saying, I we had our picnic in the land of demons. Then I admit attraction to him when I kissed him. So there you have it." Zia finished. A short love story, how pathetic.

"How many times have you kissed?" I asked.

"Are you interviewing us? To be put in the newspapers?" Carter snapped.

"Now, now Carter, he's just curious. Aren't you?!" Zia shot. Now these two lovebirds have a sarcastic soulmate, aka ME!

"Zia, we haven't talked to each other ever since Apophis. Mind if you would tell us some stories?" Ra asked. Thank you and Finally! I snuck out an evil grin.

"We will, if it does not mean Horus interrupting our stories." Zia glared. And Carter was just typically annoyed.

"Just do whatever you want to me." I gave up. Carter and Zia looked at each other. This is not gonna be good.

"Tas!" Carter chanted. Great. Pink mummy is in the house, not cool.

Carter and Zia told some of their lovestories to us [or is it just Ra] and trying to stiffle their laughter for the pink mummy. The day ended when l was tryung to crawl my way to escape with Carter and Zia bursting with raucous laughter.

My comment: Carter and Zia are great together. As long as they don't do anything nasty to me...