Thinking Out Loud (Salt Fanfic) Part 2

Yep Part 1 was just a flashback, now here is the actual one... Off with your head! (I said not literally! I don't even know where you freaking are in this world!!!) Oh yeah, I will correct all editing mistakes from Chapter 1 to here.

Walt's POV

I am here, again, listening to Thinking out Loud. A wonderful song, and by the chorus, Sadie popped out from the kitchen, she was in her blue leather long sleeved jacket, with maong shots, with matching black flip- flops. She  was holding a cup of vanilla cocoa drink, with the mug that I gave her. It was a mug that has her name, and all the things that she loves. When she saw me, she smiled.

"How bloody is it going?" She asked. I just only smiled.

"No, how bloody is it going?'' I joked. Her sweet smile turned into a dangerous scowl. She gave me a dagger look. 

Anubis, anyone home? Need help now, I thought. Good luck, it will be up to you! Anubis beamed. 

Uuuggghhh, I hate him. I just smiled at her.

"Want to shoot daggers at me?" I asked. She let out a huge sigh and smiled.

"Later. But now let's just enjoy the morning." She sat down, and snuggled beside me. I let an arm around her.

"Bloody Bes, I really can't take it. Zia just told me to calm down, but how can I?" Sadie complained. I understood what was going on with her, since I have a sister who also had her period, but died a few weeks later. (Hello, because the curse got worse!)

"Hey, I understand. I also had a sister." I said. She looked at me with fascination. I have a huge family, don't ask.

"Details please." She asked, okay, here comes the hard part.

"Her name's Jace, just your age, only younger by a month or two. Whe I was 'bout twelve and she was eleven, she kept complaining to Mom that her stomach hurts so bad. I told her that everything will be fine. When she went to the bathroom, she shrieked. Me and my mom rushed to her. And she had her period. A few weeks later, she died, because the effect of her period on the curse was pretty big."

"I'm sorry." She comforted. I smiled

"Hey, as long as your here, I'm fine." I said. She smacked me on the shoulder, and another dagger look, well, a dagger smile.

"There you go again." She groaned.

She leaned over and kissed me.

As we cut off, she smiled.

"But yeah, thanks." She stood up and went upstairs to her room.

I sighed. Another perfect day.

"When in the world has she been nice to a guy?" Carter popped out of nowhere. I was in tad shocked.

"Have you been eavesdropping (My language, get used to it) the whole time?" I stood up. Carter just chuckled.

"Nope. But I still saw her smiling at you as she went upstairs." Carter said.

Great.

"Err... Never." I said. Back to his question. Okay?

"Better go up." Carter said. I nodded and went up.

For the rest of the day, I was in Sadie's room, chatting everything with her.

I'm thinking out loud. Baby, we found love right where we are...