Letters and Burns Part 2: Blurred Flashbacks

Hey everyone! I really don't know if you liked the last one, very unpredictable. And since this Saturday is Valentine's I will post a special story for Zater (anyone up for Sanubis or Salt? Tell me in the comments) so, among everything, this story is probably the longest, just wait for Part 3, it will come anytime this week. I can't wait to start my story for 14!!! Just watch out though... About the story... In the first place, why did our favorite couple (in the meantime) fight? What thing was Zia mentioning about? These questions are about to be answered in this story... Tah!

Carter's POV

I went to Jaz's room. I need to heal my burns and cuts (from the vases) since they are stinging right now. But I really want to heal my heart ache, well, obviously, no physical cure. I knocked on the door. Jaz opened.

"Hey Jaz, need ointment to heal these cuts and burns." I told her. She wasn't looking since she was looking in her bag for the ointments I need.

"Here Carter just return it- Carter, what happened to your face?" Jaz looked up and, just what l expected, she was surprised.

"Doesn't matter now," I told her, and she gave the ointments, "thanks, will give it to you later." I thanked and went back to my room. I put the ointment on my cuts and burns, and since they need time to completely heal, it really stung. I tried recalling what happened, they all happened so fast. I just went to bed and cussed silently.

--Flashback--

It was a great Friday morning, for my first two subjects till break, I am with Zia. I sat beside her during break with Sadie and Walt.

"So, History and english are good, eh?" Sadie guessed.

"Yep, I won't even have to deny." I agreed. Zia smiled across me, pricking her fork on the macaroni.

"On my thought, bloody Braxton has been flirting with me since forever!" Sadie complained.

"I should have hung him on his underwear, with the help of Anubis. No one gets my girl." Walt suggested.

"Sadie told me that, and no use of Egyptian Magic here. Braxton even asked her if she can go to the movies with her, and she told her that she already has a boyfriend." Zia laughed.

"Poor guy, l'm just way cooler for Sadie." Walt boasted. Sadie punched him, she gave me a weird eye look. 

Translation: Tell him "Says who?" right now or I'll excarate your sheut.

I butted in, "With Sadie's expression given to me, she tells me to tell you Says who?" Zia started laughing, some normal way though. Sadie pretended to be shocked, and Walt, well, that is self-explanatory. [They don't have to know Zia, trust me.] We were silent for a minute or two, so I broke the silence.

"Guess I will spend an hour of torture after this." I whined. Zia started chuckling lady-like.

"Carter, it's just an hour." Zia tried boosting me up, well, it didn't work.

"One hour, 60 minutes, 3,600 seconds, torture with Britney. Why would that be a peaceful hour?!" I complained. 

"Hey, just freaking stay away from her, like don't sit beside her, or when you have an activity, choose someone else, something else. C'mon Carter, why won't you use your brain here?" Zia suggested. I sighed heavily.

By the way, Britney Steve, aka, Britney or Red Alert, is a classmate of mine, who is the rich, popular, girly girl who probably every boy likes [Not me, C'mon Zia!] or probably. Rumors that she has a terrific crush on me, well she has been flirting lately and inviting me to her parties (which l decline) and, the bad thing (or the worst) thing about that, is that she is a spoiled brat. Her dad is the Head Administrator and her mom is the Head of the Home Economics Department of the school. One time, she had a girl fail her Academical subjects just because she "harassed" Britney in front of everyone, which she never did. It can be really scary, and if I decline her request for prom, I don't know if I will graduate High School ever again.