ch 6; replaced actor

One of the first things Takato sees when he enters the room where they are having their rehearsal is; Andreas's brighting smile.
"Good morning Ta-...Saijo-san"
Takato flinchs inhaling and looks shyly down on the floor.
"G-good morning..." he mumbles and passes the snickering man while his heart starts pounding faster.
"Good morning Andreas-san" Takato's manager greets.
Andreas nods smiling against Sasaki.
"Good morning sir"
"Thanks by the way that you helped Takato home last time..." Sasaki chuckles and run his hand in his hair. Looking a bit embarrassed of letting someone else taking Takato home.
Andreas shrugs.
"No problem..."
Takato clicks his tongue and walks to the corner furthest in the room to the left. He places his portfolio on a chair, and his water bottle.
Then he takes out his manuscript from the black leather portfolio and tries reading the lines.
He didn't slept very well last night.
Mostly thanks to Junta who kept him awake and did many embarrassing things with him.
"Fucking Chunta..." he mumbles pissed and flushed.
But the biggest reason he couldn't fall asleep is be course of some certain red haired man.
"Saijo-san!" Andreas startles him from behind.
Takato gasps and is almost dropping the manuscript when he jolts shocked of hearing someone have'd approached him unnoticed.
"A-andreas-san?!" Takato starts shaking terrified. He didn't dare to turn around and look straight at him.
Takato gasps when his lips starts itching of the memory there they shared a kiss with Andreas. He cover his mouth with the manuscript in front it.
Andreas snickers.
"What are you doing?" Andreas asks and wraps his arms around Takato's waist and leans against him.
"FWEH!" Takato flinchs.
"Huh?" Andreas blinks surprised.
"Fweh?" He asks.
Takato whines while his legs starts rubbing against each other of arousal.
"DON'T TOUCH ME, perv..." Takato shouts and tries twisting out from Andreas's arms.
"Perv? Aren't you older than me?" Andreas asks and let's go off Takato.
Takato grunts and turns around, pointing at Andreas.
"That's not the point! I'm not the one to harassing someone sexuality ..." he snorts and walks furious away.
Andreas snickers and holds his fist against his mouth before he starts laughing with tears in the corners of his eyes.
"Oh Takato..." he smiles and looks at Takato who starts talking with the other actors.
"I think I starts falling for you..."

Takato tries avoiding Andreas the rest of their rehearsal. Which isn't easy since their characters are supposed to integrate during the whole movie.
"Why did I got the role who is supposed to fall in loved with the character Andreas plays?!" Takato mumbles frustrated.
"Where is Yuki-san?" One of the actors asks someone while Takato is passing them.
Takato raises an eyebrow and starts looking around.
When he is thinking about it he hasn't seen the actor who has the role as the bassist in the movie.
"Is he sick?" Takato asks himself and jolts blushing when he suddenly noticed ice blue eyes looking at him.
He turns down his gaze and snorts.
"Baka-..." he mumbles blushing.

Suddenly an assistant walks quickly to the director and seems telling something serious and important to the director.
"WHAAAT?!" the director shouts shocked and runs out from the room.
The actors and other people in the big room get silent and looks asking after the director.
What's going on?

***
Suddenly their director clears his throat.
"Listen everyone... I have breaking news to tell you... Yuki-san who would play the role as Haruki Nakayama broke his leg this morning..."
Loud gasping fill the room before mumbling starts with questions as; if the movie will proceed or get delayed.
The director claps his hands to get their attention again.
"Lucky us, I saw another actor passing outside on the street just some minute ago... I couldn't believe my eyes and ran after him and asked if he wants to take over the role...And-...He said yes to play the role as Nakayama-kun..."
Asking eyebrows goes up while they are waiting for the big reveal of who will take over the role.
Takato snorts and crosses his arms. He doesn't care who will take the role as long they can proceed.
The sound of footsteps behind the director reaches his ears and he looks asking behind the director.
"Hm?"
The silhouette of a big man comes out to the light and the man runs his hand through his sandy blond hair.
"Hello everyone... I'm Junta Azumaya, I'm glad to be a part of this movie" he smiles and his green eyes stares determined into Takato's eyes.
Takato wides his eyes and takes some stumbling steps backward.
What are the horny beast doing here?! He thinks while the others are cheering gratefully of getting Junta in the team. Well except Andreas who looks asking from Takato to Junta and back.

Takato is really nervous during their rehearsal and he ends up with doing a lot mistakes. Saying wrong lines and tripping on his own feet as he have'd two left feet or something.
One of the times when he is about to fall on his own face at the floor, Andreas grabs him and help him up on his feet.
"T-thanks-..." Takato blushes and could already feel how Junta stares at his back.
Andreas glances against Junta.
"Nervous since your boyfriend is here?" He whispers asking.
Takato inhales sharply and push Andreas away from him.
"No!... I'm just tired..." he half lies and dust off imaginary dirt from his grey knitted cardigan.
The shock of seeing Junta there, woke him up and almost gave him heart attack.
"Oh-kay..." Andreas says and sees how Takato walks against the corner of the room there his water bottle is.
The director walks against him and asks if everything is alright. And Takato answers with the same lie he told Andreas, that he is just tired.
Andreas smiles softly at Takato before he turns around and get his shoulder hitted by Junta's shoulder when he is passing him.
"Ouch-..." Andreas drops his manuscript while he stumbles and tries getting back his balance.
Junta smirks and keeps going against Takato.
Andreas frown when he sees the smirk.
"The jealous type huh?" He sighs and kneels down to pick up his manuscript.

Both Andreas and Takato feel observed as someone is staring at their every movements.
And they both start making mistakes.
At last can't Takato keep it to himself and he walks angrily against Junta who lits happily up.
"Takato-chan!!!~☆" Junta smiles widely.
Takato snorts and grab Junta's sweater.
"Come here..." he mumbles and starts pulling away Junta to another room.
"Hai hai" Junta says happily with sparkles around him.
"Ooooiiii" the director shouts after them.
"Where are you going?!"
Sasaki exhales snorting and walks to the director.
"I apologize for that... But Saijo-san and Azumaya-san know each other... I think they have some important things to talk about..."
"Oh!...I see..." the director hums thoughtfully while he caress his chin.

Takato grits his teeth angrily and drop Junta's sweater the moment they are in another room.
"Something wrong Takato-chan?..." Junta asks and tilts his head asking.
"Hell it is..." Takato clenches his fists and starts shaking of anger.
"Huh?"
"HELL NO IT'S A COINCIDENCE THAT-..." Takato inhales sharply and tries calming him down a bit or two.
"Eh?"
"That... Yuki-san broke his leg and you somehow walked outside this building when the director needed another actor to fill Yuki-san's role..." Takato says and looks down on the floor. Upset tears fill his eyes and he is on the edge to start crying.
"I-..." Junta starts saying and reaches out his arm and put his hand on Takato's shoulder.
Which Takato immediately shakes of and stares pissed at Junta who gasps shocked and wides his eyes.
"Please tell me I have wrong..." he begs and furrows his eyebrows when Junta looks away and presses his lips together.
"I..." Takato mumbles while angry tears escape his eyes.
"I don't care if you will lie or tell me the truth... Just say you didn't harmed Yuki-san..." Takato begs with trembling bottom lip.
Junta turns his face slowly against Takato whose heart beats slowly and loudly.
"I didn't..." he answers with stern face.
Takato inhales deeply and cover his eyes with his hands he leans against.
"Don't harm Andreas..." he begs.

Andreas had followed them silently since he was curious.
His heart starts beating happily when he hears Takato begging Junta not to hurt him.
With a soft smile he walks back to the others.
"Junta Azumaya... I wonder who he is..." Andreas hums thoughtfully.
"Perhaps I should ask that guy about Junta...Something is off with Junta..."