ch 19; Let's move

Takato starts twisting in the bed between Junta and Andreas.
He starts dreaming something who makes him to grunt and furrows his eyebrows.

At first he was walking alone in his apartment and heard weird noises by the front door.
Takato opened the door and looked asking around outside with his head peeking out.
Since he couldn't see someone he closed the door and walked into his bedroom.
He was by his bed when the door behind him suddenly creaks and a naked man with an eagle on his chest pushes Takato down onto the bed while Takato was about to turn around against the man.
Takato exhales shocked and his widened eyes are staring into warm brown eyes with a hint of red in them.
The man above him whose black hair is falling as drapery over Takato's head, is smirking.
"Hello my little toy...Now I will finally make you into my little bitch..." the man purrs and leans down against Takato there he presses his tongue and lips at the side of his throat.
Something start pulsing there the man is touching Takato's skin with his tongue, as short vibrations from the tongue to Takato's throat.
Takato grunts bothered and starts snaking. Wishing to get away from the man.
"Chunta...Andreas...Help..."
The man grins and shifts a little there he looks coldly down at Takato.
"Your friends can't help you... You are alone... Here are you mine..." the man laughs shortly and shifts more until he can bend Takato's legs and get free pass to his ass.
From out of nowhere, were Takato's clothes gone and he was completely naked.
Takato jolts.
"Don't...." he shivers begging.
The man exhales snorting with a grin and thrust his dick into Takato's backside.
"NOOO..." Takato screams.

Takato jolts gasping and sits up in the bed.
The black haired man pants heavily with pounding heart.
Junta grunts and opens his eyes.
"Good morning Takato-chan... Something wrong?" He asks curiously and worried about Takato's behavior.
Takato glances nervously at Junta and smiles a slightly relieved of seeing his boyfriend next him.
"Chunta..."he mumbles.
Junta sits up and places an arm around Takato's shoulders.
The blond man inhales deeply to ask Takato about something when Takato sighs.
"Lets..." Takato starts saying and looks into Junta's eyes determined which make Junta to gasp surprised.
"Let's move with each other as soon as possible..." Takato begs.
Junta parts his lips surprised and is looking speechless at Takato for a while until he chuckles.
Takato raises an eyebrow.
Junta smiles.
"Hai...Let's move as soon we can..." Junta nods and leans against Takato there he places a soft kiss on his forehead.

***
Takato is looking confused around in the empty apartment.
"H-...How did you found an apartment this fast?..." he asks and turns around to look directly at Junta.
"And in right area..." he adds.
The blond man smiles.
"I actually bought this apartment like a year ago in case we were about to move in together... But I bought this for just the two of us... Perhaps it's too small if we want to move in with Andreas too?..." Junta chuckles nervously and run his hand into his hair and make a small mess with the sandy colored strands.
Takato exhales surprised.
"Y-you could have told me...." he blushes and looks away.
"It's pointless with having an empty apartment without using it..." he adds a slightly mumbling.
Junta exhales smiling and moves closer to Takato.
"Takato-chan..." he says when he is standing near Takato.
"Eh?" Takato looks asking at him and wides his eyes shocked when Junta presses his lips at his.
At first is Takato blinking surprised, but then he leans closer and kiss Junta back.
Junta sighs and starts deeper the kiss. He wraps his arms around Takato's slender body and let's his tongue stroking at Takato's.
The black haired man jolts and tries pushing Junta away from him by pressing his palms on Junta's shoulders.
When the kiss finally breaks is Takato panting.
Junta chuckles smiling and is breathing heavily as well.
"Well? Is the apartment big enough for the three of us?" He asks Takato who was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
Takato looks into Junta's eyes shortly before his eyes start looking around the big living room. Then he is looking back at Junta and nods smiling.
"Mm... I think this will work..."
Junta gasps smiling and lits up.
"You really make me happy" Junta says excited and embraces Takato tightly.
Takato's face wrinkles into a grimace when he feels Junta's hardon poking his thigh.
"Heh...Yeah...I can feel that..." he chuckles nervously and bothered with a crooked smile.
Junta jolts and looks asking at him.
"Huh?"
Takato shakes his head and hand.
"Nothing ....Nothing... Let's move as soon we can..."
"Haaiii!!!"

***

Takato is holding a pretty heavy box when he is entering the new apartment and its living room there many things already are standing disordered.
Andreas stands by some shelves and tries sorting the DVDs while Junta is building up the bed again in the bedroom.
Takato is looking at Andreas's back and smiles happily.
"I'm home..." Takato whispers which makes his heart to beat faster of happiness.
He has never believed getting a family would be his home... Year after year he thought his work were his place.
But if he should be honest with himself, each time he had visited his manager's family he had felt alone. Jealous that, Sasaki had something he hadn't.
At first he didn't knew what he felt, but as soon Junta became a part of his life, he knew he wanted someone to share his life with.
Takato exhales snorting with a small grin.
"And now I have two awesome people to share my life with...Two I dearly loves..." he mumbles to himself.
"Takato-chan...Can you help me?!" Junta begs from the bedroom.
"Okay! I'm coming..." Takato says and puts down the box at the floor before he walks into the bedroom...

Yeah...The chapter was short and I apologize x'D But since I don't have much to add, it ended up this short...haha

The story ends here and you guys can just assume their life will be happily ever after ...or not, if you want that, haha..  It's up to you to daydream the continuation of this book:P

Thank you guys to read this book and waiting patiently for the coming chapters...
And thank you who have added the book in your lists and make sure others will find my book.
And thank you who have either commented or voted on my chapters... It has really meant a lot!

Have an awesome life and thanks for dropping by ~