ch 11; truth or dare

When I ended up busy with watching "new" animes ect and the days just ran away x'D (sorry)
Have you guys watched 'Super lovers'?
It's a yaoi about an older boy meeting a younger boy one summer...  The young boy seems getting attached to the other boy. And before the older boy moves back to Japan, he promises the other boy they will live together some day.
Years later that young boy turns up again and it seems these two men are supposed to act as brothers(the young boy turns out being adopted)... Love is showing up between them. Not like brother-love, more like love between boyfriends.

I-... I don't know what to think about that anime haha...  The anime gives away incestuous and a bit pervy vibes.
But I think I love that anime, many cute boys :P

Takato stares terrified at Junta while Andreas nods agreeing.
"No-..."
" Let's play that!" Andreas smiles and interrupts Takato's disagreement.
Andreas leans back on the seat and looks asking at the table.
"Let's an empty bottle deciding who will start asking someone a question or daring someone to do something..." Andreas suggests and grabs a glass bottle and starts spinning it around in the middle of the table.
The bottle ends with pointing at Junta who smirks.
"Takato-..." Junta starts saying and looks at Takato who flinchs.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth-..." Takato mumbles and grabs some potato chips and starts eating them.
Andreas sighs.
"Boooring-..." he teases and grins at Takato.
Takato is staring insulted at Andreas and snorts.
"Then I... Suppose....You are taking dare...When I ask you...."Takato grunts while he is chewing salty chips.
Andreas nods.
"Of course"
Junta is taping his left hand's fingers on his leg while he tries figure out a question.
"Okay..." he inhales and gets two pair of eyes looking asking at him.
" Takato-chan... What do you feel about Andreas?"
Takato inhales sharply while he wides his eyes shocked.
" I don't know..." he mumbles blushing and looks shyly down on the edge of the table.
Junta raises an eyebrow.
Takato clicks his tongue frustrated and stares pissed at Andreas.
"But I know that, this wannabe Japanese stole my first place..." he growled and points at Andreas who blinks surprised.
"Who does this loser think he is?! Dying his hair and stealing my spotlight!?"
Andreas starts snickering which make Takato glaring more pissed at him.
"WHAAAT?!' Takato asks.
Andreas shrugs and shakes his head.
"Nothing..." he explains and waves dismissively with his hand.
"Your turn to ask someone" he adds.

Junta sighs and takes big sips of his beer. Not feeling completely satisfied with Takato's answer.
Fine, Takato's face pretty much revealed his inner feelings for Andreas. But anyway!
Junta wanted to hear Takato putting these feelings into words.
Takato hums thoughtfully.
"Are you still taking dare, Andreas?" He asks.
Andreas nods.
"Yes!"
"Then... Say something on your native language"
Andreas looks surprised at Takato before he starts chuckling. Then he laughs louder, not one hundred percent sure why he finds this hilarious.
Maybe it's funny since Takato plays the game innocently?
Takato is looking insulted back at him.
"Stop laughing! That's rude..." he mutters and crosses his arms.
"Sorry-..." Andreas apologize giggling and wipes away a single tear.
"Well?..." Takato snorts and is waiting for Andreas to doing as he told him to.
Andreas inhales deeply and looks into Takato's eyes.
"Jag älskar dig" he says seriously which means 'I love you'.
The black haired man's heart pounds faster and loudly as it just understood what Andreas said.
At least the way Andreas said it, made it sounds magically.
Takato tilts his head asking while Junta inhales sharply and stands up from the armrest and pressed himself between the men even though it isn't place for him there.
Andreas moves away a slightly and is looking asking into Junta's frustrated eyes who are glaring at him.
It feels as dark mist are surrounding Junta and tries scaring away Andreas from Takato.
Or perhaps it's jealousy Andreas sees leaking out from Junta?
But, jealous about what?
Were he jealous on Andreas? Or at Takato?