ch 12; too drunk, too dumb

The game proceeds there all three of them are getting drunker and drunker.
Somehow they ended up in Takato's bed.

Takato lays down on his back at the bed with Andreas leaning above him.
Andreas's hand finds its way under Takato's shirt and tries reaching the man's breast. Or more precisely; his nipple.
The black haired man flinch with his half clenched fist by his chin.
"That....caost...I'm....Expensive..." Takato mumbles and glances at Andreas with his eyes darting around since he is too drunk to focus his gaze at same spot.
Andreas jolts and raises his eyebrows while he sits up a little.
"I have to pay to touch you?"
"Uhm"
Junta starts giggling from the other side of the bed.
"Yes... You need probably to pay him 1000 yen..." Junta grins.
Andreas gasps and feels how his own laughter starts bubbling up inside him. Whirling around in his stomach.
"1000 Yen?...pff.." he exhales and presses his lips hardly since he starts snickering.
Takato reaches up his hand against Andreas.
"Yup...So... Cough up the money...You too Chunta..." Takato says and waves his fingers rhythmically against his palm.
"I'm not...cheep..." he adds and makes a small hiccup sound.
Andreas drops his jaw while Junta takes up a 1000 yen bill from his pocket and gives Takato the money.
Then Andreas starts laughing loudly there tears start falling from his eyes.

Takato glares insulted at Andreas.
"Why laughing, baka?!" He growls pissed.
Andreas shakes his head.
"Nothing...Nothing... Give me some seconds to see if I can afford you since you are that....pff....Expensive..." he snickers with his fist closes to his mouth.
Takato snorts and isn't understanding the fun Andreas is laughing about.
Junta smiles lovely at the two of them while his heart pounds faster and louder.

Andreas grabs a 1000 yen bill from his purse and hands it over to Takato who takes it with fast movements.
"What took...You so long?!" He snorts.
"Okay...Now you both...Can enjoy me..." Takato adds and puts the bills into his own pocket.
Andreas is eyeing the man below him.
"You sure?"
"Yup...Are you dumb? ... I Just said ...that..." Takato snorts and spreads his arms to the sides as he tries telling Andreas he can take what he wants.
Andreas exhales gasping.
Then he smiles happily and a bit greedy.
"Oh?...Then I won't waste my chance..." Andreas says and leans down against Takato while his hands caress Takato's body from his stomach up to his shoulders. At first directly at his skin then outwardly his clothes.
Their nosetips touches a slightly and makes Takato to closes his eyes since he expects a kiss.
Andreas snickers and turns his head a little while he leans closer.
Then their lips meet and makes the feeling of lightnings shoot inside both men.
Takato gasps of the kiss while Andreas moans and starts deeper the kiss.

Junta's eyes moves from the men's sharing kiss to Andreas's ass who teases Junta by shoving out.
The blond man shifts in the bed and moves closer to Andreas from the side.
Then he reaches out his hand and caress Andreas's backside outwardly his jeans.
Andreas winces of the touch but isn't stopping his kiss with Takato.
Junta smirks and is looking playfully at the back of Andreas's head there red hair starts tangling a little.
  Then his hand strokes from Andreas's ass down between his legs. His hand goes in between the legs and cups on the buckle of Andreas's dick who pushes hardly at his jeans.
Andreas inhales sharply and breaks the kiss by sitting up a bit.
Junta smirks when Andreas looks asking at him.
Then he starts rubbing his hand on Andreas's hardon while his gaze into Andreas's eyes.
Andreas furrows his eyebrows and starts jerking of the touches.
He starts moaning which makes Junta's dick to stand up with a jerk.

Takato is looking asking at them and tries figure out what's going on.
When he understands, the punch of jealousy hits him.
He huff.
To be honest.
Takato wanted the whole attention on only him. Not letting the two men enjoying each other.
"A-andreas..." he blushes and snakes a little in an attempt to look seducing. His index finger caress his bottom lip while he is looking arousal and submissive at the red haired man.
"Hm?" Andreas breaks Junta's and his intensive gaze and looks asking down at Takato with groggy eyes.
When he sees the look he gets from Takato, he inhales gasping and wides his eyes surprised.
"Naw... Did you felt alone?" Andreas asks while he unbuckles his jeans.
Takato rolls his eyes and snorts.
"Shut up, baka" he blushes and looks away.
Andreas smiles and pulls down his jeans and boxer in same movement when he leans down to Takato.