ch 2; you are my dessert ~♡☆

The furios man starts eating his Strawberry cake greedily.
Bite after bite he swallows without any stop.
Junta chuckles nervously beside him with a cold beer in his hand.
"Who does he thinks he is?!" Takato mumbles pissed.
"Who?"
"Geez-...That newcomer from Switzerland..."
"Sweden"
Takato stops the fork with the cake in front his mouth.
"Huh?"
Junta shrugs.
"He comes from Sweden, not from Switzerland"
Takato clicks his tongue and exhales snorting.
"Whatever... Who does Andreas and something thinks he is?!... Go back there you came from and leave us alone " Takato grunts and takes the fork into his mouth and continues eating the cake.
Takato is about to take another piece of the cake he holds in left hand with the fork when Junta chuckles a bit bothered.
He looks asking at Junta who starts drinking from the can with beer.
"You want some cake?" He asks the blond man.
Junta gasps silently and smiles.
"I'm good...The only dessert I need are you..." he answers and licks his lips while he puts down his beer on the table.
"Huh?" Takato tilts his head before he wides his eyes surprised of getting Junta's hands underneath his white t-shirt.
"Gaaaah!!!...And what do you think you are doing with those hands?!" He asks blushing and is almost dropping the cake on the floor.
"Eh?" Junta smiles asking against the flushed Takato who puts away the cake and the fork on the table.
"Don't 'Eh' me..." he snorts.
Junta chuckles smiling.
"I'm sorry about that Takato-chan..." he apologies while his right hand goes further up across the slender man's stomach.
"Stop!...stop..." Takato begs and starts twisting his body.
With a grin, Junta starts pinching Takato's nipple gently.
"GA-ah..." Takato flinched with a moan.
"Huh!..." when Takato understands what he just did, he cover his mouth with his hand shyly.
Junta keeps teasing him with pinching his nipple.
Takato grits his teeth and starts hitting his fists at Junta's chest.
"Stop! Stop you horny angel!" He begs shouting while he looks away while he is hitting the other man.
Junta stops and looks asking at him.
"It's okay if I pay you 1000 Yen?... Right?~♡" He asks smiling while he starts lighting up. Junta digs up a 1000 Yen bill from his pocket and shows it in front Takato.
Takato wides his eyes.
"HUH!?" He shouts and sits more upright.
"Do you think I'm stupid or something?!" Takato asks and grabs the bill he puts into his own pocket.
Junta chuckles while he starts pulling up Takato's t-shirt above his chest.
"No I do not..." he answers while he lower his upper body against Takato with his face against his nipple.
Takato jolts when he feels wet lips around his sensitive nipple.
"Guh-..." Takato starts making small cute sounds.
"C-chunta..." he mumbles while he tears up.
He moans of pleasure and tilts his head up a bit while he makes fumbling tries to push away Junta's head from him.
He notices how his whole body starts heating.
When he feels how something hard pokes at his leg, he jolts and push away Junta.
"Something wrong?" Junta asks.
"Hell yes something are wrong, you horny angel... How can you already be hard, huh?!" Takato asks with his index finger pointing at Junta.
Junta laughs.
"That's because you are cute and awesome"
"Huh?"
Junta grabs Takato's hand and make the black haired man to gasp.
Then Junta pulls Takato's hand against his hardon.
"This is your doing..." he tells Takato while he let's Takato feeling the hard dick through his green pants.
Takato pulls back his hand quickly.
"Hell no! That's your doing, you Bastard... It's you who are getting horny for nothing" he snorts.
Geez, why does my body gets this warm all of sudden?!
"Take your damn responsibility" he adds.
Junta blinks.
"Eh?"
Takato raises an eyebrow.
"Eh?! Does that mean you say yes?!~" Junta asks while his angel wings pop up.
Takato swallows hardly.
"Wha-?! ...No..No...I'm-..." he protests before Junta silence him with his lips against his.
Some words get muffled before these words turns into moaning instead.
Takato leans his head closer to Junta's while he runs his arms around the big man's shoulders. These broad shoulders both make Takato feeling safe from other but also a bit afraid of this man he calls boyfriend.
Their lips part and two tongues are meeting halfway there they share saliva with each other.
Junta runs his hand through Takato's short hair while the other is placed at his shoulder blade.
They starts getting hard to breath between their groaning during the kiss and Takato has to break the kiss at last.
"I'm... Warm..." he blushes and looks shyly away.
"Yeah? Where?" Junta asks smiling.
Takato gulps.
"My....My left ear..." he tells him.
"Oh?...Do you mean..." Junta starts asking while he leans against Takato's left ear.
"Here?..." he adds and starts licking on the red and warm ear.
Takato jolts moaning.
"Uhm-..."
He is breathing heavily and glances arousal at Junta.
His own penis who stands up starts hurting.
"Chunta-..."
"Hay?!" Junta looks asking into Takato's horny eyes.
"I'm warm...." he starts saying and point his index finger down to his lower part.
Junta follows Takato's movements.
"Down there..." Takato adds.
"Oh... I see... Then I will help you there too..." he says and shifts a little with his body and starts taking off Takato's belt and unzips his jeans.
The buckle between Takato's legs grows.
Junta giggles and takes out Takato's dick from his boxer.
The member stands up and precum has already started leaking along the standing penis.
"Oh....Already this far?" He chuckles.
Takato grits his teeth embarrassed.
"Shut up! You damn perv... It's your fault..."
"Hay, Hay..." he smiles while his head leans forward, down to Takato's hard on.
He gives the dick a gently kiss on the tip of its stick.
Takato inhales groaning while he jolts.
"Lay down and enjoy, Takato-chan~♡☆..."
"Um" Takato nods and does as Junta suggested.

Junta's head is going up and down in perfect rhythm when he gives Takato a blowjob.
His lips presses gently yet determined around Takato's swollen member while his tongue strokes along the dick.
Takato twists a bit while he inhales and exhales sharply of pleasure.
"C-chunta..." he mumbles while tears run down from his closed eyes to his ears.
Junta caress Takato's stomach gently with his right hand while the other is placed at Takato's hip.
He starts blowing Takato faster which make the other man to jerk and starts breathing heavier.
"I'm-....Coming.....Chunta...." Takato stumbles with some words before he wince and explodes into Junta's mouth.
Warm semen shoots out from Takato's jerking dick and fills Junta's mouth.
Junta snickers and sits up while he swallows the sperm.
Takato wides his eyes.
"DON'T SWALLOW!" He shouts and looks embarrassed away.
Junta chuckles and wipes his smiling mouth.
"Of course I would... You are my dessert..." he licks his lips.
"And now... Time for my second batch" he says while he pulls down his pants and takes out his huge bonner.
Takato's heart starts racing and he waves a hand in front him.
"No! I have no time left... I must read the new manuscript today..." he uses as a reason to stop the sex.
Junta looks shocked and a bit disappointed at him.
Yes! Takato thinks happily. My plan worked, the horny angel will leave me alone.
Junta sighs.
"Okay then... Then I will only do it once..." he tells Takato who gasps.
"Wha-... Did you plan to screw me several times!?" He asks which make Junta to chuckle.
"Scary!...I'm afraid! You are scary!" He shouts and tries crawling away with his back against Junta. But can't since Junta pulls down his pants further and leans his body over him.
"And where are you going Takato-chan?~♡" He asks humming closely at Takato's ear.
"Eh... To the manuscript...LEAVE ME ALONE..."
Junta chuckles and licks his ear.
"You know... I'm getting more horny when you are struggling... Soon I won't be able to just fuck you once"
Takato flinched.
"You idiot! I HATE YOU-..." he cries and slams his fists on the white couch.
"Good... And I love you too~☆" Junta answers and cuddles with Takato.
"You baka!" Takato exhales snorting.

Junta thrusts his dick hardly and determined into Takato's backside.
"Ahh...." Takato moans with groggy eyes and has already got a half standing dick again.
Takato is sitting and leans backward against the sweaty Junta.
"C-chunta-..." he mumbles and jolts when Junta thrusts once again.
Junta breathes heavily at Takato's tangled hair.
"Takato-chan..." he mumbles while his hands are examining Takato's waist, hips, stomach and chest.
"Harder-..." Takato begs.
"Okay..." Junta answers and places his hands on Takato's hips before he starts thrusting faster and harder into Takato's tightness.
  Takato starts screaming loudly of pleasure and his dick stands up one more time.
Junta's member starts pulsing and with a last thrust he shoots sperm and fills Takato's bottom.
The blond man leans his chin on Takato's shoulder while he is breathing. Trying to calm down himself.
He jolts when he notices Takato's new bonner.
His hand reaches out after the dick and starts stroking up and down along the hardon.
Takato closes his eyes and leans a bit forward while his dick starts jerking.
"Ahh....Ahh....mm...Ahhh..." Takato moans with furrowed eyebrows before he for a second time this day, explodes.

Thanks for reading my book!~
Hopefully you enjoy and will still enjoying this book.
Leave comments about your thought about this book and its chapters (if you want ;D )
Have a nice day:)