Prologue and A/N

HIII! Welcome to my small WilburXreader. It's just for fun, and yeah, if anyone ends up reading it... enjoy!

Key points:
Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
E/C = eye colour
H/C = hair colour
H/L = hair length
F/C = favourite colour
Y/U = your username

Info:
I've used the best friend name as Gemma, but you can always change that to your best friend's name.

• You're 21 and Wilbur is 24.

WILBUR'S ACTUAL NAME IS WILL! So I will use 'Will' as well as Wilbur lol.

• You and your best friend live in London, and Will lives down in Brighton.

• I might put in ideas of outfits or room setups, if you dont like them, feel free to change it.

• THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.

This font is for thoughts.
This font is for A/Ns, mostly in brackets, just me vibing in the corner.
This font, of course, is just for the story.
This font is for important information you might wanna remember.

Okay, please enjoy!

(Actual prologue now!)

Gemma and I were sat on their floor, cross legged, with both of our laptops out. We both had the same, so it was hard to tell the difference. I'd stuck my phone up against the bed, and gone onto Wilbur Soot's Twitch. His 'streaming soon' screen was on, and we were lying in wait.

Our laptops were both loaded on minecraft, and we were going to join Wilbur's latest 100 player challenge.

As soon as his stream starts, we are waiting. As soon as it's announced, we're both logging into the server as quick as possible.

We both managed to get in, and soon after, other people were piling in on top of us, so we space out. I lose Gemma in the crowd, and decide to forge my own path.

I ended up just vibing on the map, building myself a little, but sophisticated, house. After Wil gifted us all with signs, I stuck one up on the roof, saying "HOUSE OF SIMPS!" as it's an inside joke with Gemma.

A little while later, I'd made a cute home, and Wilbur came to visit. On stream I heard him say "House of simps? Well okay Y/U, I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I nodded, and pulled up a sign, writing "You're always welcome here."

"Aww!" He said on camera, and turns to look at me, so I'm on camera. I nodded again, and wrote a new sign "Welcome. Make yourself at home. Please be happy." Earning a nod, and a diamond helmet. I nodded vigorously, and put the helmet on, as Will crowned me "Queen of Simps."

After he left, I went exploring, until I found my best friends username drawing closer. I ran up to them, and showed them my house. "Its yours now." I wrote for them, and ran off. (keeping the helmet of course)