Cooking Partners

It was currently the second to last period of the day I just had study hall so there wasn't much to do. I decided to talk to Sierra about my problems figuring she could help since she's dating that guy Louis.

"Yeah babe you okay you've been kind of quiet you want to talk about it." She says in concern. She could always tell when something was wrong. "Um we'll you see some really bad things happened between me and Sam and I guess in need some advice." "We'll what kind of bad things happened." I guess I should just tell her. "We'll Sam kind of hit me." Her eyes widen in shock. "He what." She said angrily. "He hit me and it wasn't just one time he said I need to learn to listen." She looks at me like I'm crazy. "What did you do?" "We'll in the hallway I was trying to avoid him and I walked away from him. He didn't like that so he yanked me back towards him and I screamed at him and called him an asshole. I guess it was worse that that new guy Harry was with me." "I'm going to kill Sam but first I'm cutting his man parts off w- wait you were with that new kid Harry." Way to stay on track Sierra.

"Yeah why?" "Um we'll he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen besides Louis obviously." Really "Sierra it doesn't matter that he's hit okay he's a nice guy I mean he's not just looks you know." I little smirk played on her lips. "Oh what do we have here does Shane have a little crush on Harry." A blush was making it's way to my cheeks at that. "No Sierra I have a uh boyfriend." "Yeah you need to end it with Sam before things get worse." I really don't think they can get worse. "About that I need help breaking up with him I tried and he pretty much ignored that whole things and pretended like he was the sweetest boyfriend ever." The best way to get rid of a clingy boy is to cheat on him. I know it sounds read and I know you would never do that but he deserves it considering he hit you."

...
The rest of class we talked about all this and I told her about how Harry is trying to find out my secret. She told me to not worth about it because she thinks having Harry know will only help me because:
1) he's a guy
2)he's strong
3)she thinks we're going to date
Not gonna happen especially after what Sam has put me through.

We're currently finishing our Nutella fudge in cooking class. We told Leslie about everything. She wants to kill Sam to so we're getting together for dinner sometime this week to discuss what our plan is to ruin him. I really had to pee so I told the girls I'd be back. "Mrs.Spencer can I use the restroom please?" I gave her a smile knowing she'd say yes because she loves me. "Um someone's already in there but I suppose you won't do anything bad so go on ahead."

Once I was done going pee I checked the mirror and realized my bruise was starting to show. I put some more makeup on to cover it up and fixed my hair. I came back to the classroom and it was barely through the door when I heard my name.

"...Shane you'll be working with her." Mrs.Spencer says while pointing at me. I give them a confused look. I look around the room to see everyone in partners great so I guess I'm with harry. Mrs.Spencer spoke up to end my confusion. "Shane you and harry will be doing the out of school project together it's due Monday I think you can explain to him what to do since we have been doing them each week since school started."

Oh great more time for harry to find out that Sam did more then just accidentally hit me. "Um okay." I said. Mrs.Spencer walked away to her desk. "So basically we just have to cook a full meal with desert and everything and feed it to our families. Then they mark of how good it was and I have to take pictures and get the recipes printed out. That's pretty much it."

"We'll do you want me to come to your house or you could come to mine? We'll you can't really come to my house. "Um we can go to yours I guess."

He drove us to his house in his car. The radio was playing some Taylor swift song I didn't know. Harry was driving with his eyes concentrated on the road he still looked pretty mad that I didn't tell him everything but can you blame me I just meant the dude today. He's lucky I told him anything at all. "Okay Harry can you just stop being mad at me please." I almost begged.

He looked over at me for a split second. "I'm not mad I'm just frustrated because I know whatever he is doing to you is hurting you and it hurts to know that you've been hiding for however long." I think my heart grew legs and ran away because that was beautiful. "Look harry I can't promise you I'll tell you any time soon but I'll promise that I will tell you with time." He seemed to relax at this. "All of it you'll tell me all of it." How the hell does he know there's more to it. Maybe he could tell by the way I'm so scared of Sam.

"Yes I'll tell you all of it."

"You promise."

"I promise."

...
We arrived at his house it wasn't to big but it wasn't to small either. He got out rather quickly so I took my seat belt off and started opening my door when I realized he was opening for me. "Thank you." Asdfghjkl he's such a gentlemen. "Your welcome." We walked up the steps and he opened the door for me. "Harry how was your fir- oh who is this." I'm guessing his mother said. "Hi I'm Shane." Harry just kind of stood back awkwardly. "Oh hi Shane I'm Anne Harry's mother." She said looking at harry. "Um okay we'll we're going to be in my room bye." Harry said while he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. "Um we'll bye Anne." I said as I was pulled up stairs.

His room was dark blue with dark brown furniture. It was actually quite clean. He say at the desk where a laptop sat. "We'll we can look for recipes on here I guess." He said while opening his laptop. "I'm okay."

After we looked for a recipe for an appetizer we printed it out and then went to the kitchen to prepare it. We decided to make 7 layer dip for the appetizer. We got out all the ingredients luckily he had them. Then we mixed some things. Harry was cutting the tomatoes while I was cutting the lettuce. It was actually kind of fun. While I was cutting the lettuce the knife slipped and I cut my finger. "Ouch" harry looked over once he realized what happened he ran over. "Oh my gosh are you okay is it deep." He said worriedly. "It's a little deep but I just need a band-aid."

...
Harry got me a band-aid but after I cut my finger he won't let me do anymore cutting so I was currently doing that while me and his mom were sitting at the table. She was telling me all these stories about harry as a kid. "He used to always run around naked everywhere." "Mum don't embarrass me." He said with a smile. " oh shut it harry. Anyway he would take his clothes off everywhere I couldn't even take him to the shops with out him taking if his clothes and streaking around the place." She said with a laugh. I was full on laughing once a saw Harry's face he was blushing so bad. "Hey I was 8." "Harry you were 8 when you did that oh my gosh." I said imagining a eight year old harry running around a store completely naked probably with a cheeky grin in his face.

"We'll I better get going i have to be at Linda's in 10 minutes." Anne said "okay mum be careful love you." Harry said as he kissed his mum goodbye. He was about to talk when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out not even looking at who it was when I answered. "Shane baby where the hell are you." Sam's voice boomed through the speaker. "U-umm I I'm at a friends house." I said "we'll why the hell did you not tell me that I'm outside your house looking like a f.ucking idiot because your not here." He said angrily. Harry gave me a confused look I ignored it as I replied. "I-I'm s-sorry I-I didn't k-know." I stuttered. "You better be sorry you stupid b.itch now I'm going to have to punish you again baby. Thai time I'll be sure to leave I few more marks." He said before he hung up. I stood in shock not knowing what the hell I should do now.

My phone started ringing again and this time I saw it was my dad shit he was home today and probably wondering where I am. "Shane where are you at."
"Sorry dad I forgot you were coming home today I'm at a friends house for a project." I said. "Okay we'll be home before dinner time me and your mom have something to tell you." What the hell. "Uh okay I will." "Okay bye." I hung up and then looked at a confused harry.

"We'll that was my dad he said to be home for dinner." I said. "Who was the first person to call you. You looked and sounded scared." Shit "um it was um." I looked into his eyes and he looked like he really cared so I just told him. "It was Sam." "Oh we'll what did he want." Uh "He wanted to tell me that he drove to my house and i wasn't there." "He drove all the way to your house." He laughed. "Yeah he did." "He really is stupid I mean I already knew he was when you said he hurt you." "Oh we'll yeah he's pretty stupid I guess." "Shane." He said with a now serious expression. "Yeah."

"If you ever need someone to protect you from him you should know that I'll gladly kick his ass for you."

***
Awww harry is so cute and Shane meant his mom how cute.

Picture on the side or on the top if your in your phone is my edit I'm proud it actually looks pretty good.

Guys almost 100 reads ahhh
Please vote