Take away your pain.

Harry's POV
We just got back to her house and everyone left expect me and obviously Shane, Bobby, and Alison. Shane was sitting on her couch silently with her leg propped up on some pillows because I told her I would take care of her. I was getting some I've bags for her leg and some of the really big bruises but to be honest there was so many I didn't know how many bags to get. I guess I'll just go with four (1D AF). "Shane you don't have to talk about it but I just want to make sure your okay so if you don't tell me tell someone about it okay." Bobby says walking over to Shane. "I-I don't really want to talk about it just yet if that's alright." She says in a quiet voice.

I walk over with the bags of ice wrapped in a paper towel so it's not to cold and place them where they need to go. "Here you go." I say before sitting down next to Shane. Close but not close enough to make her uncomfortable I want her to know I care about her. I don't want her to think I'm only here because I want sex because that's not it at all. I'm here because there's just something about her that draws me to her. Something that is begging me to protect her even when she never asked. Something about the way I make her smile like no one else can. I just want her to be happy and safe. So far I'm not doing a good job. It's not really your job. Your not her boyfriend. My subconscious reminds me.

Bobby and Alison go into the kitchen I'm guessing to make dinner or something like that. "Are you okay?" I ask her generally concerned. She hasn't talked much and she looks scared even though she's safe now. "I-I don't know." She stutters making me feel horrible for her. "Is there anything I can do to help you." I say desperately as I take her hand in mine. She seemed hesitant at my action but then she looked in my eyes ad realized I was only trying I help take away her pain so she held my hand tightly making my heart beat speed up. "Just don't let them take me. Don't ever leave me alone again p-please." She says letting a few tears slip. I pull her to my chest embracing her in a tight hug. "I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again. I'll keep you safe." I say rubbing comforting circles on her back. "P-please j-just don't l-leave m-me." She says between cries. "I'll never leave you Shane, ever." I say holding her tighter than before. This is as close as we have ever been and even though she's crying and in pain and my heart is aching for her. I can't help but feel good that she would let me hold her and touch her like this. It's not even that big I a deal hugging but it's a big deal when it comes to Shane because she's not a touchy person. We have Sam and now John to blame for that.

...

We are dinner and Shane asked her father if I could stay over. He said yes surprisingly but I wasn't there to hear the conversation I was in the bathroom. Maybe she told him why she wanted me to stay. Maybe she said she doesn't want to be alone. Maybe she told him I said I'll keep her safe. I honestly don't know but I'm glad I can stay obviously my mother said I could because she saw me be all depressed about Shane being gone. We were walking upstairs to go to her room and I couldn't help but notice that she held my hand tightly the whole way there like I would disappear at any moment.

Once we got in her room she grabbed some clothes to go to bed in and than looked at me. "Will you come stand outside the bathroom while I change? I'm kind of afraid to go alone. Last time I went to the bathroom i got kidnapped." I stood up and made my way over to her. "If that's what you wish ma lady." I said earning a slight smile from her. She walked out the door as I quickly followed behind. I waited outside the door for maybe five minutes and than she came out the bathroom in a tank top and shorts. The tank top was perfectly fitting it didn't show too much and the shorts weren't too long but they weren't too short. So if she bent over her whole butt wouldn't be hanging out. She walked right past me and sat on her bed. I didn't want to leave her so I just took of my shoes and pants right by her door. When I was done I put them on the floor in front of her bed and than walked over to sit next to her. It was than I noticed she was crying. "Hey hey what's wrong?" I asked pulling her to me. "I-i just can't stop thinking about it. Everything hurts so bad." She says leaning into me. I gently move her face so she's looking at me and place my hands on both sides of her cheeks. "It's over okay. It's never happening again. I won't let it." I say looking deeply into her eyes. "O-okay." She says staring back into my eyes. We keep staring into each other eyes for another minute until we both start moving closer. My lips brush hers and I kiss her gently but passionately showing her how much I care. She kisses back which is an amazing feeling. We keep on kissing like this for a few minutes and I decide I want to show her how much I care about her. I start to trail kisses down her jaw line and than I stop and kiss her two black eyes. Than I kiss her busted lip and than I kiss a bruise on her arm. "H-harry what are you doing?" She asks her breath hitching in shock from me kissing her bruises. "I'm taking away your pain." I say and continue to kiss her cuts and bruises. Once I'm done I go back up to her lips and kiss her with all the emotion I have. Again she kisses me back making my heart explode from beating way too fast. We pull away and I can't help the smile that forms on my lips. She smiles too and tries to turn away and hide that beautiful smile. "Hey don't be ashamed show me that beautiful smile." I say taking my fingers under her chin and pulling her back to look at me. "I can't help but smile no one has ever done that for me." She says. "We'll I care so much about you Shane and I felt that I needed to show you." I say looking deeply into her eyes.