Dad is home.

Today wasn't the best day of my life but i feel better knowing that harry actually might care about me and even though my boyfriend is a total d.ick and i really need to talk with him about our relationship because i can't just let him hit me and force him self on me drunk or not. I was currently in Harry's car he was taking me home because my dad wanted me home for dinner which was weird because we don't usually have family dinners but i wasn't going to say anything about about it with Harry being right across from me while i was on the phone.

"So where does your dad work?" Harry said trying to break the silence i guess. "um he sells chemicals to people around the world." i know i just lied to Harry but i can"t really be like oh my dad sells drugs and he's pretty good at it so he has to travel to different parts of the world to sell them. "oh well does he travel alot than?" ugh harry stop asking so many questions. "yeah he sometimes is so busy at work that he just stays there over night and other times he goes to different places around the country to sell things or get new costumers." that's not really a lie. "oh that's cool i guess. i mean not that he's not home all the time but you know what i mean right?" um sorta. "well me and my dad aren't really that close so it doesn't really bother me but i like how my mom acts happier around him i guess." its nice to talk about my parents with someone other than Leslie and sierra i mean they only know my mom is a total stoner most of the time and my dads job is totally illegal but i think they understand.

"well were here." he says."so maybe you could come over tomorrow if you want and we could start making the tacos." i say not really sure how great of an idea it is to bring him to my house. "okay but i can't guarantee my mum will let me come here cause she might want to tell you some more embarrassing stories of me." he says cracking a smile. "but i guess it would be better for me to come here so she doesn't tell you any more stories." "ha ha well i guess i'll text you tonight and see if its okay with my parents that you come over." i said "okay but before you go let me walk you to the door." oh okay "um Harry you don't have to do that." "well i want to and besides my mom raised me to be a gentlemen and i'm not going to let her down now." he says while getting out of the car and running around to open mine. "thank you." i say walking to the door. "well it was fun hanging out with you today." he says. "yeah it was but we can do it again tomorrow." i said not really wanting to leave harry quite yet. "well i guess i'll see you tomorrow than." "yeah goodnight harry." i said opening the door. "goodnight Shane i'll see you tomorrow."he says as he walks back to his car.

I get inside and see my mom making dinner and my dad stirring some sweet tea around. "um whats going on you guys are acting really weird." i say a little confused. "well we will tell you at dinner just go put your stuff away and come back down for dinner its almost done." my mom says. i grab my backpack and go up to my room i throw it on my bed and come back downstairs to see my mom and dad with their plates made and my plate made sitting at the table. "um so are you guys gonna tell me whats going on." i say sitting down. "well me and your mom have been talking and somethings came up so we want to become more of a real family." what does that even mean. "um well what exactly does that mean." i say "well for starters i'm going to sober up but i need a little help because clearly i can't do it myself."

My mom has tried many times to get sober but it never worked expect when she was pregnant with me. "I don't understand why you just all the sudden want to be a family." i say confused. "well these past few days being sober and spending some time with you i realized how much happier we would be." my mom says looking at me. "well i think this is great. a little weird and kind of random but we could give it a try." i say kind of excited to actually have a real family, maybe. "well we have to start by being totally honest with you." my dad says. "um okay." now I'm confused again. "you know what i do to make money and you know its very dangerous because i could get caught and go to jail for a very long time. but what you don't know is that I'm in charge of a very large corporation that has been passed down in my family. the corporation has been supplying drugs to drug dealers all over the world in secret. now I'm sure your confused because your whole life you just thought i was a really a drug dealer but that's not the case. I'm telling you this because were not the only big drug corporation out there. there's another one called Franks. they used to be the best back in the day but since my great grandfather was in charge our family company Waters has been making more profit than them for years. they have been trying to get back at us for years and the job has become very dangerous these past couple of months."

My mind is a bit blown but it all makes since my mom never worked and we always got whatever we wanted. I was just to stupid to realize that my dad was a little more than a drug dealer. he was in charge of a whole company who sells drugs secretly. "so why are you telling me this." "because i'm afraid that the Franks might try and harm you or your mother so i want to make sure your aware of whats going to happen and i want you guys to become part of the business." so i'm in danger. "what do i have to do." i say a little nervous. "oh nothing to big you just come to the fancy parties and you help me keep the company secret a secret." this could be cool or it could be dangerous. "okay well what i'm i supposed to say that the company does." i say unsure. "well we experiment with different drugs to see the effects they have in killing cancer or stopping the spread of cancer cells. we actually do this but we grow more than enough to do tests and sell in order to make millions." he says a bit to proud of himself. "well i guess its good that your helping people who have cancer" i say. "well your great great grandmother died of cancer and that's how this whole business started but your great great grandfather saw that if he sold some of the drugs to he could make more money."

This was all weird for me i didn't really know what to say or do but i guess i'll help with our family business only because its not all bad i guess. "well since were a real family now then i guess i have to ask if i can have a friend over than." i say. "um yeah i guess but in all honesty we don't really care if you have people over just don't throw a big ass party or something." my dad says. "we can trust you considering you practically have been figuring your life out by yourself for the past 6 years of your life. and you haven't done anything stupid and f.ucked up so we'll just do what we were doing before just this time were going to be there for each other." my mom says. "yeah so we'll be there for your mom when she's struggling to get sober and my and your mom will be there for you when your struggling with life and you guys will be there for me when i need your help at work." i guess this could work. "well i'm gonna need your help with something then but first i need to talk with mom in private about somethings." i say hesitantly. "okay well while you ladies have a chat i'm going to make some calls in my office." my dad says while taking his plate to the kitchen.

...

i told my mom about Sam but i didn't include the part about him raping me while he was drunk i only told her about him forcing me to go to parties and how he hits me when he's mad at me. she was kind of mad about it and said she would talk to my dad but for now i just need to avoid him and try to talk to him about it if i can. i told her about harry and she said not to tell him about Sam until were closer friends and than she told me that she would go to the store and buy us lots of stuff to make tacos. I was currently in my room texting Harry.

To:harry

My parents said you can come over tomorrow my moms at the store now getting stuff to make tacos.

From:harry

Sounds good what time?

To:harry

idk we have off school tomorrow so anytime i guess

From:harry

Well i could hang out at your house all day cause i have nothing to do. if you want.

To:harry

That's okay with me.

From:harry

Okay see you around noon

To:harry

Okay bye

From:harry

Bye Love, sleep well.

He just called me love that's so cute. well i'm looking forward to tomorrow but i'm kind of nervous because my dad wants to actually be a good dad so what if he tries to do something crazy about Sam. I'm kind of regretting telling my mom because she's going to get my dad to do something about it and now i know my dad is powerful and possibly dangerous too.

****

Sorry I haven't updated in like a few days but I got my phone and my laptop taken away.

So I imagine mark wahlberg as Shane's dad cause he's kind if a badass and could also be fatherly too idk.

Anyway thanks for reading and asdfghjkl I hit 100 reads.

Please vote thanks.