Planning revenge

Harry's POV
I woke up in her room. It was weird at first considering I didn't remember much from last night but the events quickly played through my head. I'm kind of embarrassed that i came here in my drunken state and that I said all those things to Shane's mother. They were true but I cannot believe I told her all of that. She most likely thinks I'm some weirdo obsessed with her daughter. My head is pounding from my hangover so I guess I should get up and take some Tylenol. I should probably put some more clothes on than just my boxer briefs. Me in just my boxers would probably freak Shane's mom out it give her a heart attack. Don't want to do that.

...

After I'm dressed and use the restroom, I make my way downstairs. Bobby is sitting at the table with a bunch of papers in front of him. While Shane's mom Alison is making eggs and other breakfast food. "Morning harry you doing better today?" Bobby asks. "Yeah what are you up to?" I ask trying not to sound nosey. "I'm trying to figure out where they have Shane and then I'm going to make a plan to go get her." He says pulling out his phone. "Do you need any help." I ask. "Well I think I pretty much know where she is already but you can help me confirm it." He says standing up. "Um okay what do I have to do." I ask wondering how he would know where as is. "Just hold on let me get some thing and then you can help me." He says walking out if the kitchen. "Uh okay." I say taking a seat at the table. "You want something to eat." Alison asks. "Yes please." I say while she brings over a plate filled with the most mouth watering meal I've ever seen. "There you go want some coffee too." She ask sitting down the plate. "Yes thank you." I say grabbing my fork and eating some potatoes. "This is amazing you should open a restaurant." I say trying to make her feel better because I know it most be even harder for her when her daughter has been kidnapped. "Haha thank you. I used to cook at a breakfast diner so breakfast is always the best meal in this house." She says stirring the coffee. "We'll I'm just going to have to come over every morning and have breakfast here." I say earning a laugh from her. "Well I would be glad to have you over for breakfast everyday harry." She says bringing over a coffee. I should probably ask for some Tylenol before I drink all this coffee and have nothing to swallow it with. Before I can even ask she sats to red tablets on the table next to my plate. "Here I'm guessing your going to need this considering you were pretty drunk last night." She says walking back to the stove and making her own plate. "Thank you I was actually just about to ask you must read minds." I say picking up one tablet and swallowing it with a sip of coffee. After doing the same with the other one i go back to eating.

Bobby walks back in with some kind of machine and what looks like a laptop. "Alright I'm going to call john and harry your going to use this stuff to find out where he is." Bobby says opening the laptop and connecting it to the machine. Then he connects his cell phone with the machine with a wire. "Okay what do I do." I say standing up and walking over to the laptop. "Okay everything is all sat up you just have to zoom in on the green circle as much as you can and it will show you a satellite image of where he is and it will give you an address." He says moving away from the laptop and going over to the machine checking that everything is working I assume. "Alright here goes nothing." Bobby says grabbing the phone and dialing johns number. "Let's just hope he answers this time." Alison says. "He will." Bobby says with a stern look in his face.

The phone starts ringing and a map of the world shows up on the laptop. "Hello" Bobby says as the phone stops ringing. He puts it on speaker so we can all hear. "Getting anxious are we." I'm assuming john says. "Look I want my daughter back and I'll do whatever it takes. Just tell me what you want." He says as I start zooming in on the blue circle. "If you want her back your going to give me everything you've been giving me these past 4 weeks. I want the real stuff too not the crappy shit you've been giving me. I also want half a million dollars." He says. "How do I even know you have her and even if you do how do I know she's alive?" He says as i wait for the address to load. From what it looks like their still in Louisiana but not around here. "You want to talk to her. She's a little shaken up. Henry just finished with her." He says making me clinch the pen I was holding to write down the address. "What the fuck did you do to her?" Bobby asks. "Oh you'll find out soon. Did you know she's pregnant it's a damn shame because if you don't get me what I want in the next 3 days her child will be dead and she will be barely alive." He says causing me to pace the floor with clinched fists. "You so much as lay a scratch on that girl I'll kill you." Bobby says. "It's too late for that Bobby she's got way more than just a scratch. Here she is would you like to talk to her now?" John asks. "Give her the damn phone. "D-dad p-pleas-- NO NO DON'T touch me stop. H-help m-me dad p-please." Shane's shaky voice crystal through the phone. At one point she started screaming and the tears started again. I couldn't help it god only knows what's happening to her right now. I wish she was safe. "Shane it's going to be okay I'm going to get you out of there. No matter what I have to do your coming home." Bobby says. There's noise coming from the phone almost like it was being passed to someone else. "Make sure you have my stuff in time or she's done." Johns voice says. There's a series of loud banging sounds and then Shane's screams are heard. "Just kill me just please just kill me." She screams making my heart ache. "We can't kill you yet dear your. Father has three days and then we can kill you." John says to Shane. Than the line goes dead.