Plane rides.

Shane's POV

After going through security and waiting hours for our plane to arrive we were finally boarded and in our seats. Harry and me decided to pretend we weren't in the situation we were in and act like we were going on vacation or something. "Let's take guesses on where we're going." Harry said from the window seat. I made him sit there because I'm kind of nervous for flying a plane I've never been on one before. "Okay um I'll guess Japan because my dad's been there for work before." "Okay my guess is Brazil because i hear it's so nice there and I just want to go one day." He says smiling. The plane starts to move and I reach for Harry's hand gripping it tightly. After a little shaking we're finally in the air and that's when we see the beautiful clouds right outside our window. "Look how tiny the buildings are Shane." He says looking out the window. I lean over and look out the window when I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. "You may now remove your seat belts and move about the plane freely." A voice says from the speakers. As soon as I hear this I quickly take of my seatbelt and run to the bathroom as soon as I open the door I fling myself at the toilet and begin violently throwing up. Not seconds latter Harry follows me in. "Shane what are yo-oh my gosh." He says coming and holding my hair up for me. I throw up some more while Harry gently runs my back calming me tremendously. Once I'm done throwing up I sit back breathing heavily. "I think I'm afraid of heights." I say still trying to catch my breath. "I'm sure being almost two months pregnant doesn't help that either." He says still rubbing my back. "What should I do of I go back out there I will probably throw up again. This whole fucking plane is moving and it just...." Before I could finish I started throwing up again. Once the throwing up seizes harry gets me some toilet paper to wipe off my mouth. "I'll be right back I'm going to see if the flight attendant has some sort of medicine." "Okay" I say standing up slowly to look at myself in the mirror. I wiped away any puke on my face and grabbed a cup from the dispenser and quickly filled it with water. After rinsing out my mouth and putting my hair up Harry returned. "The flight attendant said she will go find something for you." "Okay I'm sorry." "What on earth are you sorry for." "I'm just sorry you had to see me like that." I say stating the obvious. That was disgusting enough for me having my boyfriend see it wasn't exactly comforting. "It's not like it's your fault. Besides it one of the few times I heard you curse." He says smiling at me. A blush makes it way to my cheeks. "I couldn't help it I think I may hate plane rides and I feel like the whole thing is spiraling in every different direction." I say as a red head looks in from the doorway.

"I'm just going to go back to our seats okay." Harry says walking towards the door. "Uh okay." I say hesitantly as the girl gives me a nervous smile I look to see what she's holding and realize she's the flight attendant with my medicine. "Are you alright I'm so sorry you got sick." She says sitting everything I'm her hands on the sink counter. "It's okay it's probably worse because I'm pregnant." "Oh we'll I'm sorry this happened anyway but I brought you everything you need to feel better and freshen up a got you some medicine to stop the motion sickness, a water bottle so you can swallow it and than I brought you some mouth wash to get the after taste of throw up out of your mouth." We'll she's nice. "Thank you so much" "oh your welcome but the medicine might make you tired but don't worry it's not harmful to the baby it just sits in your stomach and calms it down until It dissolves. I'll also bring you some soup or something when you wake up so your not hungry from throwing everything up." "Well thank you for all this it's really appreciated." "Your welcome but I'm just doing my job honey. Hope you feel better." She says walking away. I take the medicine and wash out my mouth. I throw the trash away in the bin and than grab my water bottle and go back to my seat. When I get there harry is looking for something to watch on the small tv in front of him. "Feeling better now." He says once he notices me sitting in the aisle seat next to him. "Yeah she said the medicine might make me tired though." I say. "We'll we can watch a movie and if you fall asleep than that's okay." He says looking at the little screen. "Sounds good to me." I say watching him find a movies to chose from. "Let's watch this one." Harry says pointing to Were the millers. "Okay." I say putting my head on his shoulder and getting comfy. A few minutes of the movie started playing and my eyelids start to get heavy. After trying my hardest to keep them open I give up and fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

***
This is a short update but I will be updating soon also sorry it's been awhile.

Holy crap 1.09K reads I'm screaming you guys.